🌸chapter 18🌸

Your Pov

It's been a few weeks, and astro hasn't been heard of in a long time. It's almost been a month. Of course I worry, because what's going to happen. They're gone. There isn't any news of them even in their social media. I have a concept photoshoot with Seventeen, and then the week after with BTS, and then got7. My fame has been going up ever since I got to meet BTS. Of course I still received hate, but I also had really loving fans.

Yoongi had called me earlier telling me he had something to talk about.

Yoongi POV

I have to tell her. No one else is going to do it. Just cause they're too chicken.

***

Y/n had met up with me at a park, and we were both wearing our masks that hid our faces.

"So y/n," I could feel the butterflies and the guilt residing in my abdomen, "the main reason I came here to talk is because of something I've wanted to say for a long time."

"I...like you." Looking at her with my eyes, she just sat there and was startled

"I'm sorry Yoongi..." She says slowly, "but your lazy ass ain't even fit for me. Coming from a super lazy person." She smiles, and I smile back.

She then lowers her voice, "just between us two....y'all used to be my ultimate bias"

"Oh really?" I saw it coming anyway, I mean I'm Yoongi.

"yeah. But give me some time, and I'll think about it. Nothing sneaky okay?" She says and I nod in response. To my surprise I wasnt awkward at all. Instead a wave of relief was fell upon me.

Your Pov

To be honest I was worried as fuck. I just played it off like a cool kid. I'm thinking about it and what I said wasn't a lie. He had been my first love in bts. But I soon gave up on biases. I sat on a bench a buried my face into my palms.

"Oh god, what am I supposed to do?" I mumbled.

"Need help?" Someone asks.

I look up to see to see Chanyeol, who was hopefully not stalking me like sehun was. I just shook my head and told him everything was fine.

"Either way, you wanna visit some others?" He asks.

"Umm. Sure, I think that'd be great" I reply. Besides I needed the time to get the confession off of my mind.

***

Chanyeol POV

I took her to our dorm which was not far from where she was living in the hotel. When I saw her she seemed kind of confused, and disturbed. It was a kind of awkward drive on the way there. She soon spoke up and said, "I don't want to be rude, but I'm quickly gonna text my friends that I'm meeting up with you guys."

"No, don't worry about it. Go ahead, I'm sure they'd be worried."

Being the flirtatious person I am, in just out of curiosity, I look over to see her lockscreen. And it was a picture of...

It was a picture of herself and Joshua. She was looking through her camera roll and I saw that the other pictures we're almost all of her, her friends, boyfriends, or just some screenshots. I feel bad for her...

"Look towards me. Please smile!" She asks. Doing as I was told she says thanks. What was that for? I mean why would she need that photo? Maybe she likes me, cause I'm her bias

Nah I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Your Pov

I kinda lost track and took a pic of Chanyeol instead of actually texting. He was still driving, and soon we had arrived.

They all greeted me and they just told me how they were fans as well. But then Baekyun kept on telling me to dance to ko ko bop. I have a lot of things on my shoulders. For instance, bambam dabbing every morning and sending me texts about having to do a dance cover for their songs as well.

D.O, or kyungsoo told me not to worry and shook it off.

I got a call and excused myself and was brought to Seungcheol screaming, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!! IVE BEEN WORRIED."

"umm with exo."

"YOURE HANGING OUT WITH THOSE FREAKS?!"

"they are not freaks. They are nice and caring, except Kai just needs a little work expressing himself"

"Fine come back soon."

I cut him off "-its time to stop"

"Don't bring other groups into this" Seungcheol says with an exasperated sigh.

A/n: I don't think I've read anything cringier in my entire life.