🌸Chapter 12: water park pt3🌸

A/n: I just went and edited this, and damn this is fucking cringey.

Your Pov

Jaebum was casually talking with me, but I couldn't help but notice him constantly blushing.

"Hey are you feeling okay, you're kinda red.." I ask

"Yeah" he stutters while rubbing his nape.

I put my hand on his cheek, "You sure?"

Jaebum

Oh no. She suspects something.  Y/N do you ever realize how many other people have feelings for you?
She puts her hand on my cheek. She doesn't realize what I'm thinking until she notices me staring.

"OH IM SORRY. I LIKE NO-JUST I'm sorry"

"Nah no problem" I'm a forgiving man, aren't I.

I soon start on how Jackson said that Markson is forever. She started cracking up at that. She then goes on how bambam is very up to date with trends.

Mark POV

I see Jaebum and Y/n talking. My eyes can't help to notice what she's wearing. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE WEARING?!"

"Sorry." She replies.

"No it's not bad. Like it looks good on you." I continue on, "but you know it makes us guys go crazy."

"You know we all want the same thing darling." Jackson adds on.

"Yeah.... Jackson I hope you realize that not all guys want abs." Y/n says.

Can this girl not take a hint?

Your Pov

Sometimes I feel like, I'm the oldest. These kids are impossible. It's so petty, over what they fight over. I look over to see Jinyoung and youngjae hosting something.

I hear Jinyoung say, "WELCOME TO THE FIRST UNOFFICIAL SWALLOWING THINGS COMPETITION"

"FIRST UP WE HAVE BAMBAM SWALLOWING AN 8 OUNCE WATER BOTTLE" Youngjae says.

Where the fuck do they even get these ideas? I mean, what kind of parents do they have. Jaebum realllly needs to up his parenting skills.

"Oh my god. Sometimes I really wonder if it was a good decision to debut with these people" Yugyeom says.

"Sometimes I wonder why I'm even into K-pop. Or why we have biases...?" I say.

"OMG LOOK AT YOUNGJAE!!!!!" Bambam says while fan-boying. This is not going to end well. Both youngjae and Jinyoung are attempting to fit their microphones in their mouths.

"Oh my god, our fame is gonna go down so much." Mark says

"I know. I think we will be kicked off  the vlive app..." Jackson agrees.

Just then we all see one of the people who work here asking youngjae not to sue them for getting injured. Luckily jinyoung had stopped. Youngjae being the idiot he is....

Was starting to talk causing him to choke on the microphone. Then all of us ran over talking. He passes out. Jinyoung is holding him in his arms.

youngjae starts saying , "please.......dont.........take me ......a-anywhere."

There's a moment of silence.

"Because...... I dont want to cause a commotion" he says exasperated

"...............and I also don't have health insurance" he then passes out.

"THIS ISNT A FUNNY. ITS NOT A KDRAMA GODDAMIT?!!" Jaebum shouts. Yugyeom pats him on the shoulder.

"I think it'd be a good time for me to leave" I say.

"I'm coming with you and so is Mark. Jackson says while getting a tight grip on my shoulder.

As Jackson and Mark dragged me along into whatever they were doing I started thinking. There must be so many people who envy me. I'm being so selfish, having them all to myself. I mean if you look at the comments on my selcas or other posts, there's usually a lot of hate. To not be so obvious, I try to lighten the mood.

"Hey Jackson" I say

"Yeah anything for you darling" he winks. Ew, I mentally gag.

"Ew no. Anyway remember that time on AS-"

"I can already see where this is going. I was a young child, and I barely knew what ships were. So let us forget about that time."

"I guess someone's a little embarrassed" mark interupts.

As we stop I see that Jackson literally just led us to the bathroom.

"Why are we here?" I ask feeling confused.

Mark pov

"Oh darling you know exactly why." Jackson says while wiggling brows and Y/n and I.

"First off: I never agreed to this. Second: boy I would never want a threesome" I  say.

"We haven't heard Y/n's opinion now have we?" Jackson asks.

"Where is she?" I respond.

We here a shout in the distance, "GOTTA GO FAST!"

would you look at that it's y/n.

"Bro I think you scared her." I say