Chapter 71

A/N: I am so sorry about the late update. There is a lot going down right now and it is putting me behind on the last chapter of my story. I AM SO SORRY! But anyway... this is the last chapter of my story... however I do have an epilogue next week that will be very long and tie everything up. I hope all of you enjoyed everything that I had to say in this story. Thank you to everyone who voted, commented, add to their reading list and added to their private libraries. Plus everyone who just reads this. I am so proud of this story and I am sad that is almost officially over. *wipes away tear*

Enjoy and see you next week for the last chapter! 

Ethan and Alic moved their stuff out of our old house that day. We all avoided Charlie at this point. We didn't know what to say to him and how to even approach the subject was foreign.

Greyson grabbed the last of his things but was lost on the why, "Okay. I'm officially done. Where am I going?"

Ethan looked at me and waved me over, "Well... Alic and I are looking for a place for you to call your own."

I smiled, "In the meantime my old place would be perfect for you. Lo would love to have a roommate again. It's safe and no one knows where it is."

Ethan grabbed Greyson's shoulder, "Who knows Grey, you might even stay there."

Greyson then looked at me, "Does Lo know the plan or is this a huge surprise to her aswell?"

"She knows. She even suggested it when I brought you up. We aren't dumping you on her if that's what you are thinking."

"No. I know that. You guys wouldn't leave me with anyone. But uh-seperation anxiety is becoming a thing now," he said honestly.

Alic sighed and came forward, "I know. This is just temperary until we find you a place either near Ethan and I or Jaxx. Plus, I hear Lo is great at making you forget you are upset. Please give it a chance."

Greyson inhaled deep and let it out slowly, "Yeah. Okay, I will give this a shot. But you guys have to see me."

They all nodded, "No problem Grey," I said smiling, "I am going with you over there now actually. She is expecting us."

~Later~

Greyson agreed to drive me back to what is now my home. I haven't used the stuff at my parents in almost a year, why move it all now. Lo is holding my actual things hostage in exchange that I come around more often and get bits and pieces at a time. Which works out, I don't want to overwhelm Ryan.

"Even though I just met her, she seems awesome. I can see why you moved in with her," Greyson said absently.

I laughed, "She is more like me then you think. You two will coexist nicely."

He chuckled, "I can live with that. See you and Ryan next weekend?"

"Yeah. As long as he isn't called into whatever. And if all of our transitions do well."

"Right. Be careful. I can only do so much damage to the fucking terminator before he kills me."

I laughed, "Promise. I'm not stupid Greyson."

"I know! I still have to be protective," he said as we turned into the driveway.

"Love you," I said looking at him.

"You too," Greyson said while stopping the vehicle, "Now out of my car."

Loudly laughing I stepped out of the car and closed the door. I started heading towards the door of the house. As if he knew I was there, Ryan opened the door and stood there, "Well?"

"It's done. I feel kind of weird about it... but it's done and we are safe. Took the grenades from a psychotic child," I said walking towards him.

Instantly, Ryan put his hands on my hips while my arms went around his neck. I smiled, "Who would have thought a chance encounter would lead to all this."

"Not me. But I had an attraction to you since I bumped into you on the street. Then the way you were at the store... I had to know who you are. Like my darkness needed to be around your light. I am being so corny..."

I chuckled, "You are. But I agree with you. Plus, sometimes we need corny."

"Yeah. Don't expect that all the time," he smiled looking down at me.

I gave him my strongest 'No Shit' look I could, "Anything else that you obviously want to point out Ryan?"

Pulling me against himself, he nodded, "Possibly. But not in public."

I laughed and kissed him. But as soon as our lips touched Geoff yelled, "Ryan! Come here!"

Ryan sighed and let go of me to walk towards the yelling man, "A minute! Is that too much to ask for? I don't think so! Jesus!" he glowered at Geoff, "A minute with my girlfriend. It's all I ask. Seriously!"

I came up behind Ryan to find an amused Geoff, "Sorry man. Duty calls. Do this and we get next weekend off."

"Done!" I said before my brain caught up with my mouth.

Ryan looked at me weirdly, "Really?"

"Greyson and Lo want us over next weekend," I defended.

Ryan groaned while Geoff laughed, "Welcome to being domestic man."

"Yeah... give me the assignment," Ryan held out his hand, then looked at me, "The things I do..."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Are very appreciated. Promise."