Chapter 29

A/N: Here is the new chapter as per my schedule.

Enjoy!

Ryan POV. Part 2

Getting to the meet up spot, we jump out and go into our groups where the other hired guns are and wait for the Constantines. There wasn't much of a wait. As soon as the blacked out bulletproof SUV rolled up Jake and his two sons got out all wearing their gear and grim faces. Alic stood behind me while who I assume was Greyson stood beside Ray. Geoff stepped forward and shook hands with Jake.

"Are your people ready?" Jake asked bluntly.

"Of course," Geoff nodded.

"Good," Jake said while looked at everyone else, "The channel my other two sons are on is 8. Right now all of your mics I am going to give you are on 7. Please find my daughter and bring her back. Alive."

Everyone nodded and put their mics on. My mask was preventing that for me, but suddenly I head Alic whisper, "Put it on in the car. Don't worry about now Ryan."

I nodded in understanding and in thanks. It would be pretty stupid for me to take off the mask. I knew people could tell who I was. The mask is a dead fucking give away, but they have never seen whats underneath.

"Alic and..." Jake looked at me and hesitated. He couldnt stop staring either.

"Vagabond will leave first and wait for the signal so they can proceed to the main enterance," Geoff finished for Jake.

Finally snapping out of his own head and to the present, Jake cleared his throat, "Right. Greyson and Ray will leave right behind them and get set up to lend assistance by taking out the people on the outside and give Alic and... Vagabond the signal. Everyone heads in when they are far enough in to need assistance and the outside is clear enough."

Geoff stepped up again, "If anything you don't know comes up just ask the Constantines on channel 8. It's better to ask then get killed. I mean it."

I looked at Geoff, he said the last part for us. He knew we would pull our usual shit and make-shift an exit and an ending we could laugh about one day. But this was too serious and we were dealing with some seriously pissed off people.

"Another thing. Do not kill that basturd! Bring him to me. Breathing. Excused."

Jake walked to the SUV he stepped out of. Out of pure habit and a little bit of a fuck you to Jake we stayed still looking at Geoff. We don't answer to Jake.

To prove a point Geoff hesitated before pointing to his ear and giving us a low peace signal and then a slight nod came that made the rest of us move into where we needed to go.

Jumping in the car with Alic I took my mask off and hooked myself up with the mic system. Which was going to come in handy. We were going in stupidly blind.

"Damn man, didn't know you did face paint too," Alic chimed while driving.

I shrugged and deadtoned, "My own plan B."

After getting the mic in place I put my mask back on and sat back. I heard some chatter then silence.

"Roll call people. We need to know everything works. Alic?"

"Yep"

After everyone said their peice I changed the channel to two. I heard Jack whisper, "This channel is just for us. If anything goes wrong and you know they can't help you, say two. No one nows about this other than us. When and if we should hear any of us say that, we all switch over to this one and make our own way out. You hear me?"

Micheal whispered back, "They want to leave us blind, we can leave them behind should shit go south. I like this."

Ray simply said, "I hear you Jack."

"Me too," Gavin grumbled.

After I didn't answer I heard Jack come forward again, "Ryan? You hear me?"

Looking over to Alic, who was quiet. I moved and make noise before I whispered my yes.

"Good. Now everyone go back to the main channel. Remember this is for absolute emergencies. Not to fuck around with."

I changed my channel back to 7 and stared out the front windshield. After a few minutes I was in the backseat to my own mind. All this political bullshit and long range shooting - to be upclose and take a life was what he craved now.

"Building is up ahead. We'll get out here. Don't get caught. We can't afford to be seen Vagabond."

I looked at him and nodded, I guess he noticed the shift in the air and didn't call me Ryan. I moved to look at the building. It was a fairly small one story rundown warehouse. But the dead give away that someone was inside was the lights and the men everywhere. Doors were missing and windows were shattered out. Giving Ray and Greyson tons of oppertunities to look in. But also tons of enterances and exits. People coming in and out could be a bit of an issue.

I open the care door and look at Alic, "Shall we?"