Chapter 24

A/N: Okay, so I am updating a little earlier than normal because I have been put back on graveyards at my full time job and my part time one is still going on right after the first... its going to be long and not very good with no time when I get home to update. I am still going to aim for Friday next week. Oh, and for my fellow Canadians.... Happy Canada Day!

Enjoy!

"No. You make your decision Geoff. I mean now!" Jake said harshly.

Geoff turned on his heel, "Not without talking to MY family first Jake."

I followed Jack and Geoff out the door without question. I agreed with everything Geoff said. This was a suicide misson on roids. Wanting to talk with the Lads was very important. Us gents have a lot to experience, but they have their whole fucking lives left!

As Geoff B-lined it out the door; I turned around to the Lads all staring confused. "Come on," I said calmly. Making sure they left infront of me before I turned towards the door and exited.

Standing by the Lads vehicle Geoff sighed deeply, "If any of you want to walk away from this I am totally okay with it. No questions asked; no judgement from anyone."

Ray tilted his head, "Where is this coming from?"

"A soft spot we have for you lunatics," Jack said quietly.

Micheal glanced up at us, "What the hell is going on?"

Geoff cleared his throat, "We have been... uh... asked to do a job for the Constantines."

"Asked?" Micheal asks again.

"That's right. Problem?"

Ray looked at Geoff skeptically, "You wouldn't offer this big of an out if we were asked to do a normal job. Implying you Gents don't have choice and we do."

Geoff shook his head, "Observant fuck."

"Are you serious?" Gavin's eyes got as big as his nose.

I piped in to give the information and to take the brunt of the knowing backlash, "It's a forced rescue mission for his daughter. After we get her out it's going to be a blood bath. They want every member of that crew that is there wiped out. Plus, they can't guarantee our safety in and out of that place. So if someone dies, we can't blame the Constantines at all. It's a 'take at your own risk'."

"What the actual fuck?!" Micheal's face was red with anger, "You guys went along with all this fucking shit?"

"We couldn't and can't say no Micheal!" I say back.

Ray looked at the ground trying to curb his anger, "It's a suicide mission that will have us constantly looking over our shoulders should this go wrong."

"We do that now Ray. Let's be honest," Jack said trying to seem calm, cool and collected. But you could tell she was just as scared as the Lads.

Micheal shook his head, "This is so fucking different. If we fuck up in anyway we are dead."

Geoff nodded, "Hence the out and why I am pushing it so damn hard."

Growling, Micheal turns away from us and walks to the other vehicle, "This is such bullshit!!"

When I glanced over to the Brit, he looked completely torn over the whole thing. He didn't know what side to take; us or the out. "You alright Gavin?"

All he did was nod and not even look up.

"Ray?" I look over and he is deep in thought but close to the solution.

"I'm good. Give me a moment," Turning on his heel, he went over to the angry mogar and talked to him.

Geoff came up and grabbed my shoulder, squeezing it in a comforting gesture, "We have to make a decision soon."

I nod noting how tired he really sounded, "I agree. They haven't stopped watching since we left the house. But are you alright?"

He nodded, "My side hurts and these stitches are itchy as dicks."

"At least you're alive," I said smiling.

Rolling his eyes at me, he smirked, "What say you Ryan with all of this?"

"Im following you. You know I can't allow you to do this alone."

"Thank you. I know this. I am just worried about them," Geoff said.

Ray suddenly came up to my other side, "Don't worry about us. We're in. Till the very end."