Chapter 33

A/N: Alright, here is the new chapter because it is Friday. Side note: I might be hitting a rut. Ruts is what I call times where I don't want to a damn thing and that includes writing. Which causes my writing to lack and get jumbled. I currently trying to get out of it... I will continue to upload, but I thought I would just put that out there if I am late once.

Enjoy!

Ryan POV

I waited 5 minutes before dared to call out her name to see if she was really asleep. When she was, I leaned forward and pulled off my mask. Taking a deep breath, I messed with my hair and took the mic system out, throwing it on the dash of the car.

"I thought that would have come off ages ago," Michael quipped.

I shrugged at him while holding back a hiss of pain. My shoulder still hurt like a bitch. Stiches were always an option... just a shitty thing that would have me down for a day or so to make sure everything heals up properly.

"Whats wrong Ryan? You've been acting like a knob since we found Jaxx," Gavin said in a concerned voice.

Letting out an aggrivated sigh, I gruffed out, "I know her."

Michael looked at me confused, while Gavin said, "Who? Oh! Jaxx, really?"

I nodded and didn't go on.

"How?" Micheal asked.

"Chance encounter when that picture was taken that played on the news you commented on. She was the girl in the photo. I bumped into her at the convience store later on where she lived. Also, might be the reason I asked the two of you to mess with that cop. It was for Jaxx."

"So she has no idea who you are?" Gavin asked.

"Not the Vagabond part or that I am connected to the FakeAH. She knows Ryan Haywood. Normal guy who might know certain people and have small connections. That's it."

"Jesus. What a way to find out Ryan," Michael breathed out.

"Trust me, this was not my plan. And I don't want her to bolt when she finds out either. Plus, I didn't know she was a Constantine either. That was a shock to me."

Micheal scoffed, "You two are fucked."

"Thanks," I muttered while staring at my mask.

"Uh, she is twitching back here."

I turned around and she was shivering as well, "It's the adrenaline. When you fall asleep before it exits your system this happens." I take off my jacket and throw it back to Gavin, "Put that on her lightly. I don't want her wakeing up yet."

Michael chuckles, "Pussy."

"Hey! I gotta figure this shit out. So shut it."

While Michael was still laughing he knew how close to the house we were, "You head inside, we will wake her up. But, Ryan, we have to tell Geoff about you knowing Jaxx incase something does happen."

I nod as we pull up into the driveway, "Thanks guys."

"No problem Ry-bread," I hear behind me.

As soon as we pulled up to the house, Geoff comes out in his usual jeans and green tshirt, "We have a bit of a problem."

Michael groaned while lightly shutting the door, "What now?"

"We don't have the room for our guest," Geoff dead-panned.

Gavin looked confused, "Wot?"

I sighed, "We converted the only guest room into an armory last year. Remember?"

"Oh yea... Then..." he pointed at Jaxx and flashed us a questioning look we all knew.

"Either share with her or each other. Oh, and Ray told me to tell you two, 'Fuck you and Fuck no'. So figure it out Lads."

Before al all out yelling match started I sighed, "She can stay in mine. We have an extra cot in the basement. I'll bring it up and stay on that, if she wants me out after that I will crash in the living room or put the cot in the armory."

"Ryan, what about-" Micheal whispered before I glared at him to shut him up.

"About?" Geoff asked.

Not in the mood to go through how fucked up things are with Jaxx and I, I left Michael to explain things while I went inside to grab the cot. After getting it into my room I changed the sheets on my bed and grabbed others for the cot. When I was about to leave I ran over to my closet and locked it up tight. Deciding I could shower in another bathroom other than mine. I grabbed fresh clothes, towel and shampoo before leaving my room for Jaxx to have the freedom to move around as she wished and get comfortable without having me in her way. I can get in there after she's fallen alseep. Totally not that creepy...

When I exited my room Geoff stood at the end of the hallway. I nodded already knowing what's it about. As soon as I was about to turn the corner Micheal was leading Jaxx to my room while Gavin was behind carrying her bag. I smiled lightly but kept walking.

As soon as I entered the room, "I know. But I didn't know her last name before I swear."

"You need to be careful. I can say your alter didn't like the idea of her being here and went to your appartment. I'll tell the others aswell. But I can only cover for so long. She isn't that stupid. Jaxx will put it all together soon."

I nodded, "Thanks Geoff. Just give me a few days. Okay?"

"That's as many as I can spare man," Geoff sighed.

"Okay. Hey, can I use your shower? Jaxx is in mine."

"Totally. Take as long as you need. I need some down time in any other place than my room."

I thanked him again as I went toward his bathroom. Taking my time is exactly what the plan was. I needed to make sure Jaxx fell asleep.