Chapter 36

A/N: So here is the next chapter. Thank you to everyone who comments and votes. It means a lot. Some have you have been asking for this... and here it is.

PS - There will be more coming soon. Shhh.

Enjoy!

I woke up to my phone blasting a ringtone I couldn't quiet recognize. When it stopped is when I finally opened my eyes. I groaned and instantly looked over to the cot. It was empty but messed up. Someone did sleep here last night. Instinctively I opened up my right hand to push it through my hair when a stinging sensation engulfed it and then my arm went up in flames right after.

"Fuck," I whispered when I saw how raw it looked.

Note to self - When punching someone there is an after effect.

Other side note too self - Don't get hit with a bullet. Ow.

Sitting up I looked over to the end table to see the glass I emptied before bed filled with pain meds and my phone charging next to them. I smiled and immediatly emptied the glass, but took the meds between gulps.

Suddenly I hear, "Are you sure she's alive Ry-bread? It's almost early evening."

Gavin must have gotten an answer because I hear, "Okay. But being quiet this long is unusual."

Getting up I look at my phone while I head for my clothes in the duffle bag. 5 missed calls from Alic and 1 text from Lo. I text back both quickly before picking out my clothes. Putting up my hair was kind of hard considering my hand and arm refused to move freely like I wanted it to, but I made it work.

As soon as I opened the door I practically walked right into a guy no older than me with brown eyes, black rimmed glasses, black short hair and a purple hoodie zipped up to the top. I instantly muttered an apology.

He smiled, "Back from the dead finally eh?"

I blushed, "Yea. Sorry about that."

"Don't be if you needed the sleep then you did," he shrugged.

Smiling weakly I was looking for something to say. Introductions are a good place to start, "I'm Jaxx."

"I know. I'm-"

"Yo Ray! Come on man!" I hear a voice down the hall followed by, "Be quiet. Jaxx might still be sleeping."

I chuckled while Ray sighed, "Right. Well I'm Ray. Nice to finally meet you. Uh, you might want to tell them you are finally awake. Not making a sound isn't our thing."

I nodded and followed him down the hall to the living room. A huge room with white walls, a black enormous couch, a love seat and a chair that matched. All facing a massive TV with gaming systems crowded around. Shelves of games abound stood next to the TV.

"Finally! Gavin, she's awake!" Micheal called out.

"Yay! Game time boi!" He suddenly appeared and launched himself on the couch. Ricocheting awkwardly and landed hard onto the floor all the while Micheal was watching the scene unfold laughing loudly.

"You are an idiot!" Micheal breathed.

"Ow!" Gavin grumbled and tried to get up.

I ended up just staring there completely out of place. They were just so settled into one another, just like a family made from a mish-mash of people that were cohesive.

"Food guys!" I heard a deep voice coming from another room.

I stayed put, not quiet sure on what to do. This wasn't my house and I wasn't really invited. I was pretty much forced onto these people.

Micheal stopped and looked at me weird, "You coming? We didn't totally know what to get you, so we guessed."

I smirked, "You guys got me food?"

He looked at me even weirder, "Duh. Come on."

Following Micheal to a busy kitchen, everyone was so synched and moving around eachother. It was like breathing to them. Suddenly a figure went past my vision, "Hey, easy on that one. And leave some for Ja-"

"Ryan?" I whispered.

"Uh. Hi," he seemed as uneasy as I felt.

Ray walked beside Ryan, "Yea, she just woke up."

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. But before I could question him more he looked at me and smiled, "Grab some pizza and go get settled at the table."

"But..." I couldn't put words together.

"We will talk more after you've eaten. I swear."

Nodding, I grabbed two peices and went to the table. Everyone sat down in spots like they owned them. Geoff sat at the head of the table and everyone just settled into the seats around the table.

"What's wrong?" Ryan whispered behind me.

"I don't know where to sit. Seems everyone has a designated spot."

"This is natural to us that's why. I usually sit next to Ray with Gavin and Micheal on the other side. Geoff is always at the top of the table with Jack to his right. You can either sit nex to me or next to Gavin across from me."

Without answering, I sat down a seat away from Ray. Everyone slid into easy conversation while I was waiting for the only person I some-what knew.

Glancing around the table, I suddenly realized that every person here belonged to the notorious FakeAHCrew. Which ment, so does Ryan. They seemed so normal and young, not the actual killers they all are. But I'm not any better to be honest, the family I come from is even more notorious and dangerous. Not including what I did to Greg must have made a few not so good impressions.

When Ryan sat down he put his hand behind my back and rubbed it lightly while pouring me some pop. Looking up, I noticed that all eyes were on us. I guess he noticed too and said, "What?"

Geoff quickly answered, "Nothing. Just wondering if Jaxx is adjusting."

Ryan stopped rubbing my back and adjusted himself so he had both his arms infront of him. I looked down and cleared my throat, "Yes. But I haven't been here long. So it might be a small adjustment."

Geoff nodded, "If you need anything you can ask anyone in this house. They will answer you honestly."

I smiled while holding up a peice of pizza, "Thank you Geoff."

Everyone started back into their conversations while I was eating. I felt out of place and it was a feeling I had when I was at home. Hence why I left for the city.

"So Jaxx. Video Games. Yes or No. And yes, your answer matters," Micheal said out of the blue.

I smiled brightly, "Yes. Definitely."

Ryan smiled at me, "Good answer."

"We are so playing after dinner! Another person to beat!" Micheal laughs and is practically bouncing out of his seat.

"After I make a few phone calls. I promise," I smile.

"Yes!!!!"

I laugh while taking a sip of pop. After the conversations I am going to have to do, video games would be a great distraction.