Chapter 43

A/N: Here is the next chapter. I know some of you were kind of mad about the cliff hanger I put at the end of the last chapter. Ha ha... oops. Hopefully this makes it better.

Jaxx POV

"You lay one finger on my brother and so help me Lo. I mean it," I said straight faced.

"But he's so cute! Please?" Lo begged.

I laughed at her, "Absolutely fucking not. I'm not losing you to my family."

"Come on! Oh my - we could be actual sisters!"

"No. No. No and again no. I can't all - ow!" I grabbed my side.

"You alright?" Lo asked, the laughter died from her voice.

"Yea. Sudden pain in my side. Might be cramps," I dismissed it.

"Your brother is still really cute," Lo whispered.

"Oh my god! Noooo!" I said wildly.

Her laughing on the other end told me she was doing all this to tease me.

"You found someone Jaxx. Why can't I?"

"You can find someone. Just not anyone related to me," I countered.

"They are all so hot though. My goodness," Lo breathed out.

"Eww! Ew. No. Ew. My mind is scared. I can't live on. Good bye cruel world!"

"Stop acting so dramatic. I'm telling simple truths," Lo huffed out.

I laughed at her, "Truth hurts Lo."

"Poor muffin," Lo said sarcastically at me.

Before I could fire back the front door swung open and shouting can be heard.

"Lo, I gotta go. Call you soon," I hung up before even waiting.

Opening the door, I catch nothing but utter and complete chaos. People running left and right while yelling orders and profanities. But all of is was coming from one room. I slide down the hall completely against the wall. When I looked in I was shocked, Vagabond was laying on the long table not moving. Looking around him to assess the damage, blood was pouring on to the floor fast.

As soon as I was about to ask what I could do to ask Gavin walked into me. When I looked at him his face was grim and he seemed to be on the verge of tears, "What happened Gav?"

He has to clear his throat a few times to actually answer me, "We were doing the job we got hired for. Everything was going well, until we were leaving. Someone shot at him. He got hit twice. The one in the shoulder went right through. But the one buried into his side is worrying us. It won't stop bleeding."

I immediatly hugged him, "It will be alright Gavin. I promise."

Gavin just nodded, "We have a doctor coming, but we h-have to keep him alive."

"Okay. It's okay Gavin. I'll help, what do we need to do?" I asked him because I needed him to focus on the task at hand. I already know, but I wanted to see where his brain would go.

"Uh, we have to keep pressure on the wounds and try not to move the bullet too much," Gavin said nodding to himself.

I nodded along with him entering the room fully together. Gavin handed me some gauze while Geoff tried to get his jacket off. I jumped up and grabbed the other side and slide the jacket off. Laying him back down I went towards his mask.

As soon as I lifted it. Micheal stopped me, "Before you do that. All I have to say is please don't hate us."

I crunched up my face, "What are you talking about?"

Micheal sighs the lifted Vagabonds shoulders and motioned for me to go a head for the mask. I went for the mask again and peeled it off carefully. Putting it behind me Micheal gently put him back down. When I spun around to deal with his t-shirt my heart completely stop, "What the fuck?"

Ray came beside me out of nowhere, "We wanted to tell you. But Ryan wanted you to know him before Vagabond."

"You all knew. You lied to me. What the actual fuck?" I said getting angrier still staring at Ryan's face.

"We've always known. But he was never Vagabond when you're here. He was just Ryan. We know the difference," Ray said while cutting up Ryans shirt.

Without saying another word I helped Ray with Ryan's shirt. I ground my teeth, I wanted to get mad and freak out. But instead a single tear fell down my cheek. I thought I had caught it before it was noticed; I was wrong. Another fell right after and my vision was completely watered out. I took a step back to regain my mind. It wanted to go to the dark side without my knowledge.

"We are sorry," Micheal whispered before leaving. I was now left with an unconcious Ryan whose blood has stopped flowing out at break neck speeds and down to a small trickle.

"You asshole. Fucking asshole!" I yelled while kicking the table he was on.

Growling down into my throat, I grabbed the chair closest to me and sat down with a huff, "You should have fucking told me. I'm not mad you are him. But that you fucking lied to me."

Leaning back I was looking at the door when I started to laugh. But not too long into the impromtu giggle fest that all out crying started. As soon as I lifted my hands over my eyes to block out everything is when the first sob escaped.

This fucking sucks!