Chapter 67

A/N: Alright, here is the update. Sorry that it is a little late this time around... it is my birthday weekend and my friends insisted on me going out for a while. But here I am and here it is.

Enjoy!

Right before I kicked the door I heard Geoff yell at me and Michael tell Ray and Greyson to shoot. I made an irrational decision that pushed a plan that was made up Michael of all people and made it a reality.

I saw the one guard that Ray told us about fall to the ground as soon as I got the door open. Then quickly heard two close gun shots. Instant burning and stinging made me go down to my knees. Looking up I saw Jaxx handcuffed to the chair while he was behind her.

You could tell she had been crying. But only if you knew her well enough.

"You have no plan!" he yelled while holding the gun in my direction.

Geoff came in behind me with his gun drawn, "Vagabond?"

I grunted in response and try to shake off the sensations racking my body.

"Not really but you are definitly out numbered here."

The guard that was still alive tried to keep everyone at gun point. Ethan came up behind Geoff, "Down or Die."

After I got my breath back, I instantly got up and took my knife out and knifed his stomach. Even added a bit of a twist to make a point. As soon as I felt the body sag I dropped him.

Four people had guns in one direction while the other was pointed at Jaxx's head. These odds sucked and not in a good way.

"Vagabond. What devil did you have to pay to come back from the dead?"

It wasn't the devil man...

I shrugged and moved towards him. He pulled the hammer of the gun back and made me faulter.

"Try it. Come on."

I growled but stayed still. If I am the reason Jaxx gets harmed I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Jaxx's head moved up towards us, "Just get him. Don't worry if you harm me. Please."

Her voice broke at the end which caused my heart to painfully tighten.

Geoff cleared his throat, "Don't worry about that Jaxx. We got you."

Gavin was still outside when he decided to bring the revelation we all knew to the front, "Yeah... And our plan would be?"

I growled lowly, "Good fucking question Gav."

My mind was running like mad to come up with an idea that would work out. But every scenario came out terrible and always ending up getting someone killed. Grounding my teeth I looked at only Jaxx. I had to get her out of here.

"Ah! Fuck you! Get off me!" was yelled outside of the cabin.

"Gavin?!" Michael yelled while running outside. I watched him run out and so did everyone else.

But as soon as we did, he ran right through everyone and out the door.

"No!" I yelled as the guy ran through everyone.

"Ray! Stop him, don't kill him!" Geoff yelled as two guns flashes went off.

The guy holding Gavin fell like a bag of stones, "Sorry. Got distracted," Greyson apologized.

Ray growled after he shot, "Got him. He's alive. Blew out his knee."

Seeing nothing, I bolted from the cabin to where he was screaming in pain.