Chapter 57

A/N: Here we go. Another chapter for everyone to enjoy. A bit of a different POV, hopefully this is alright for everyone. After this... there is going to be some filler chapters. My brain couldn't get it's shit together and I don't want to go back and redo them because they somehow fit. Also... Thank you again to anyone and everyone reading, commenting, voting, adding to reading lists, placed in their library. It been awesome interacting with a lot of you through the comments. Anyway...

Enjoy!

Greyson POV

I grumbled the entire way back home from the party. All because of that fucking tie. I am also going to go out on a limb and say it was also because I let Jaxx throw that dress over the banister. Serves him right. What is happening is a tragedy, but what he is doing is ridiculous.

When the driver pulled up I instantly noticed something was wrong. I personally closed that fucking door when I left. I bolted from the car and ran up to the front door. Taking out my 9mm I kicked the rest of the door open. I put myself on autopilot as I moved from room to room. When I finally came up to Jaxx's I called out, "Jaxx. Come on little one. This is serious. Jaxx!!"

Silence. Absolute silence was what I got back.

"No. No no no no. Fuck!" I knew I was losing it. I put my gun back in its holster and raked my hand threw my hair. He put her in danger. This was his idea... or plan. I spun around and hit the mirror Ethan was using before we left. The pain sharpened his mind and dialed down the panic. Pain always had that effect on me, hence why I stay so stoic as my mask. We all have them.

Grabbing my phone I instictinly called Alic, "Please pick up. Please."

"Hey Grey. What -."

"She's gone Alic. Fuck! Alic, she's not here."

I could hear him walking threw the crowded building, "Greyson. Calm down. What happened?"

I took a deep breath, "I came home after dad practically bit my head off. The front door was open, not just unlocked. I swept the entire house. Alic, she isn't here."

"Okay. Okay. Hang on. Ethan!  We are on our way. Stay there. Don't do anything durastic until I get there. Got it?"

I looked at the door and for the first time in a long time a tear escaped my eye, "What if this was his idea. Alic, what if this is what he wanted?"

"Don't. Don't go down that road yet. You hear me? I'm in the car with Ethan. We'll be there soon Grey."

When he hung up so did I. Not able to stay still I paced between the stairs and Jaxx's room. A million ideas and thoughts went through my mind. A car swinging into the driveway brought me out of my own head and I ran to see who it was.

Alic and Ethan left the car quickly and ran towards me. I moved over for Alic to enter the house as Ethan came by my side and held my shoulder.

Alic faced us, "He knew. No one else did that she was here alone. And Charlie wouldn't be this fucking stupid."

Ethan looked at me and then at our fathers office, "Break in Grey. Lord knows if anyone can, it's you."

Nodding, I went to my jacket pocket and took out my tool kit, "He has it wired to his phone."

"Fine. If all this was his fault we won't have to answer about the Breaking and Entering," Alic said taking off his navey blue jacket.

Ethan scoffed, "We shouldn't have to be doing this in the first damn place."

"Got it," I said while opening the door.

Alic instantly went to the desk while Ethan and I went to the bookstacks, "Anything relating to Fake AH Crew, LS, Jaxx or that mess of a crew needs to be looked at."

I nodded and kept searching. When Alic's phone went off we all froze and looked at him. He pulled out his phone and pressed accept and speaker, "Yeah?"

"My office had been opened," was all my father said.

I ground my teeth and kept looking. Ethan took my lead Alic kept him talking, "Is it?"

"It is and none of my sons are here," he growled.

Ethan and Alic looked at eachother, "Charlie is with you."

"He is. But people are wondering where the three of you are."

"You sent Greyson home," Alic quipped back while looking through a schedular on our fathers desk.

"I did. But he hasn't returned and then you and Ethan take off. Where are you?"

Finally done going through my side I turned and shook my head. Ethan did the same. Alic sighed, "Something came up. We had to go."

He was silent on the other end, "It will get fixed soon. Everything will work out."

The line went dead.

Ethan threw the first thing next to him at the door, "Fuck!"

I looked down and tried not to let the sadness in, "That son of a bitch."

Alic put his head in his hands while breathing heavily.

I decided to talk first, "We need to call The Fake AH Crew and Ryan. I'm done taking a back seat to this destruction."

Ethan nodded while Alic looked at me and swept his hand over his face, "Okay. I'll call Geoff. You get changed into proper gear."

"What about after?" I asked while heading out.

"We will figure that out later Greyson. But my head is playing the same game yours is," Alic said not looking at me and shuffling some papers on the desk before him.

I nodded and walked towards the stairs. I almost made it to the top before I punched the wall. Ethan didn't move, just watched my self destructive ways try and take over. Ethan took things out on others and threw objects. I hurt always myself somehow and always ended up becoming self destructive.

He somehow ended up in my face while I was wrestling with my emotions, "We will find her Greyson. I fucking swear. When this is over I will help you find a safe place to land. Okay?"

I nodded and let the sadness flood me. I pulled Ethan and he instantly hugged me.