Chapter 51

A/N: Well at least I wasn't completely killed off for that ending last time. Hahaha. I was scared there for a moment. Anyway, here is another chapter. Again, please don't kill me. I am finally a head of myself again which is always a good thing and working what seems like all the time is a small miracle. But now I am saving up for my own laptop because I need somewhere to keep up with my write without asking for the computer. -.-

Anyway... Enjoy!!!

Ryan POV

I watched Jaxx walk back into out bedroom. Sighing, I turned and headed back into the meeting. As soon as I sat down where Jaxx sat, I heard yelling and things crashing. I got up instantly but was stopped short by Geoff, "Let her go."

"She could hurt herself and she is ruining my room."

"I will replace whatever she destroys," Geoff said sternly.

"Not the point," I said quickly back.

"No, but her way of letting off steam in better than yours. This was her limit Ryan."

I had no come back. He was right, her limit was reached and she is lashing out. I groaned and sat back down. The room was quiet, but we could hear Jaxx yelling and throwing things. I looked at Geoff and the white board, this was all very confusing and larger then we all thought. Then Jake wants his daughter back under his roof while that maniac was still hanging around. Groaning again, I sat forward and put my head in my hands.

"Her plan better work. I need and want them killed out. If she leaves this house she's a sitting duck," I said into the room with no target.

Jack nodded, "Kill that cop and make sure they know you're alive. Everything will fall into place. Jaxx is a factor we didn't think of because she was going to be here."

A glass shattering made me flinch, "There goes my lamp."

Michael chuckled, "Jesus. I thought that was already gone."

Gavin smiled, "At least it was cheap. But I know I am never going to make her that mad. Ever."

I sighed realizing something quick, "Oh shit."

"What?" Ray asked.

"She has the envelope with all the information in that mess."

While Michael laughed a little Jack offered to make another copy.

I shook my head at her, "No. I need to talk to her anyway."

Geoff nodded, "Take out the cop and we will talk and make a plan later."

I nodded and got up to leave the room and headed towards my bedroom. Insticts had me put my hand on the door knob but a second thought made me let the knob go like it was on fire. Opting to just knock, I did so and waited. After about a minute I called her name, "Jaxx. Can I come in?"

Finally she opened the door by just an inch. If it was anyone else I would have burst through the door, "Sorry." was all she whispered at me.

I looked up at her and her hair was a mess, clothes deshoveled and her eyes were red and puffy. Beyond her I could see my room completely trashed. I smiled faintly, "I know Jaxx. It's alright."

She cleared her throat and looked behind her as she opened the door more, "I completely lost it. I couldn't stop."

"I know the feeling. It's alright. I'm not mad," I said looking around. Everything by my closet, bed and bed frame was trashed and broken beyond repair.

Jaxx sat on the bed breathing heavily, "I'm sorry."

I smiled at her, "You finally hit your limit and had no where else to take it out. We do have a work out room with a punching bag just as an FYI next time."

"Next time?"

"Yeah. If you honestly thought you were going to be able to leave like nothing happened and the others don't adore you. You are so fucking wrong. I just got you back, I'm not giving up. Ever."

Jaxx looked at me slightly stunned, "Okay. But my mind went there quickly."

I chuckled, "Yea. I can tell."

She finally cracked a smile, "I will be back."

Nodding I crouched down and kissed her, "Fucking rights you will."