Chapter 44

When I wake up my head is absolutely banging. Kenny, Matty, Maddy and I have already decided that today we're going to have a dream team day at my place. I feel bad because that's means I'm gonna have to swiftly ask Charlie to leave but she'll understand, she's not a little pussy bitch.

"Are you excited?" She asks when she pecks my lips after coming out from the bathroom in the morning.

I don't want her to leave.

"Yeah but I'm gonna miss you." I pout and she laughs and strokes my cheek, pecking my lips again.

"Don't be such a little bitch, I'll be back before you know it." She winks.

I smack her arse as she walks away from me and she pivots round and smacks my chest quickly, pretending to be all flustered by the gesture despite the fact I'm pretty sure she's probably received that gesture about 45 times a day on average at the club.

It doesn't take long for Matty and Maddy to arrive and it's like they've come home from a trip. They waste no time in getting comfortable, Matty sprawled across the sofa as if he still lives here and Maddy getting comfy on one of the armchairs.

"Bloody hell you two, make yourselves at home." I say sarcastically and Matty chuckles as Maddy smirks at me.

"Georgie boy do not even try to pretend you don't miss us." She teases and I raise my eyebrows.

"Not even you muppet." I say, chucking her and Matty a beer each and grabbing one for myself and then taking a comfortable seat in my armchair.

"Oh yeah we forgot, you don't miss us now you've got your very own stripper to handle." Matty jokes and I glare at him slightly.

"Give it a rest, she's got way more to her than that." I say and Matty and Maddy exchange a look.

"Oh yeah? Like what." Matty challenges.

"Like her lovely personality and..." I struggle to think of something and Matty and Maddy holds back laughs as I flip them both off.

Truth be told I can't really describe how I get along with Charlie, I just do. Somehow we just manage to get each other and it makes us love each other. Or me love her at least.

"Bro she met my mum." I say to Matty and he sits up in shock.

"Nooo not your mum! Does she know about her chosen lifestyle?" He asks.

"Yeah, should've seen her reaction! I come out the toilet and she's going on about giving it a go herself. Cheeky bitch!" I laugh and Matty starts cackling.

"Classic, you've gotta love her." He laughs again.

A knock at the door interrupts our chat with Maddy about my mum being her competition and my heart flutters when I realise it's gonna be kenny. Not in an 'I love her' way but more in an 'that's my best friend' way.

"Hey k bae." I smile and she comes barging in, not even greeting me with a hello before she starts ranting and raving about something.

"I've honestly had enough with those bloody potholes, ever since we've had that bloody snow they've been horrendous and the government is still not bloody doing anything about it! Bloody Theresa May and her shit correlation, stupid bitch! I'd be much better at running the government!" She states.

Matty, Maddy and I look at her for a solid three seconds after her rant before we all burst out laughing, Kenny included. It is just so bloody typical of her to come in screaming that shit.

"I'll tell you what Ken, you can live in America as long as you want but my God are you an English girl." Matty laughs.

"That was possibly the most British thing I've ever heard." Maddy cackles and Kenny lands directly on Mattys legs as she laughs too.