Chapter 19

"Where have you been?" Matty says suspiciously as I walk in probably looking happy as Larry.

"Just been out with some locals. Sorry guys." I nod to Adam and Ross who look at each other curiously.

"Well that's bullshit because he saw you with Charlie last night." Matty says sternly and points to Ross who looks down awkwardly.

"Ross you snake." I sigh and he starts trying to defend himself but stops when he realises no one is listening to him.

"She's just my friend Matty and last time I checked you weren't my girlfriend or my mum so stop trying to tell me what to do." I laugh light heartedly.

I don't want to start an argument with Matty but lately he's been really off about Charlie and he never used to be before, I don't know what the beef is between her and Kenny but I don't see why he has to be involved.

"I don't care if she's just your friend or more, you can do what you want." He sighs and gives Adam a knowing look as if they have some private secret about this.

"Oh thanks." I say sarcastically and walk past them to the shower.

I put on some music and jump in the shower, trying to ignore the soft mumbles of all the boys. I'm not sure why they are all being shady, even Ross but it's not fair on Charlie. And right now it's not even fair on me, I'm not sure why they are making me feel singled out but life goes on and I guess I have to suck it up.

When I exit the shower it's only Matty in the room and he informs me that we're going to some party tonight so I throw on a nice white shirt leaving a few top buttons undone and some dressy trousers with some formal shoes.

Lately my style has improved and I'm starting to dress more smart. Charlie even said that I looked like a sexy sugar daddy and you can never complain about them.

"Are you planning to groom me or something?" She had said when she saw me dressed up like this.

"You look like a sexy sugar daddy."

I smile at the memory and spray some aftershave on before leaving the hotel room with Matty to go and get in the taxi.

It takes us ages to tell him the direction considering we're English and he doesn't understand what we're saying and obviously Ross has to make a mug of himself by making up some random words and claiming they were his language.

"Did you just see that girl she was hot as hell?" Adam shout excitedly as we enter the party.

"Shut up! You've got a girlfriend mate step aside." I laugh and Ross nods along.

"Doesn't mean I can't look." Adam winks.

I don't think he realises how much of a dick he sounds but I can't be assed to call him out.

This isn't a club which is quite refreshing and the girls are quite classy and sexy.

Sexy Chick by David Guetta and Akon comes on and Adam loses his shit, calling up Caitlin dead on the spot.

Matty, Ross and I look at each other in confusion.

"She's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before." Adam sings loudly.

"Nothing you can compare to your neighbourhood whore!" Caitlin screams down the phone.

"I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful." Adam sings back.