Chapter 28

"What?" I moan as Matty hits me once again.
He's just woken me up from my nap and I'm close to whacking him one for the pain he's putting me through.

"You need to get up, everyone is coming round." He shakes me and I hit him away, trying to go back to sleep as he moans at my harsh hit.

"Please George, the whole gang are coming, like the good old times." He mocks it and I laugh, finally sitting up and shaking my head to make me feel more refreshed.

Once I'm awake and actually have clothes on, I trot out to the living room. Fuck knows why everyone is coming round my flat, I've been low-key recently. After what Charlie told me and with Kenny avoiding me I needed a little bit of a break from everything.

"Morning gang." I greet everyone in the room, surprised by the amount of people there are.

It's the boys and all their girls, and then Kenny and Ty.
I'm not mad that she brought Ty. It might actually open my eyes to the fact she's happy and better now.

"Morning Georgie." Kennys voice rings above them all and I know that's her sign that we're okay. I flash her a quick smile and she returns it, quickly looking away once Ty says something to her.

"So what's going on then?" I yawn as I sit down in my chair and Maddy passes me a tea.
Geeez this is the life, a slave, a TV, an early morning where you know it's just going to be a day in. It can't get much better then that.

"It's been a while since gang have been....gang. So we've all decided to have a reunion, plus Tyler." Adam smiles at Ty and he awkwardly smiles back.
I can tell Kenny has dragged him here by his uncomfortable expression and his stiff posture but it just makes me giggle, classic Kenny.

We start the day off by going to Asda to get some breakfast stuff.
Maddy, Matty, Kenny and I go and i can't help but flashback to the times where we used to do this almost every weekend.

Maddy and Matty go off to stock up on alcohol and Kenny and I go looking for the food, clumsiying around the aisles as we get lost multiple times.

"How many times George, it's this way." Kenny drags me over the bacon which we've been looking for for ages.
We stand staring at it for a while, both smirking and then I glance at her quickly.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I laugh and she joins in but then her face drops deadly serious.

"Beercan sandwich yeah?" She does her classic Jamaican voice and people stare at us with dirty looks as we both start cracking up, tears in our eyes as we both having straight up laughing fits.

"You're crazy." I shake my head, grabbing the bacon and throwing it in the basket.

"It's because Jamaican me crazy." She clicks her fingers at me and I just start laughing again.
Her stupid jokes really will be the death of me.

"I genuinely hate you sometimes." I shake my head as I pick up the bacon and she hits my stomach making me wince.

"George don't tell me you've forgotten the Kenny rules!" She gasps and I look t her wide eyed in wonder because realistically I have no idea what she's on about.

"Of Course I do...." I trail off and she shakes her head.

"You've disappointed me Mr Daniels, put that butters unsmoked bacon back and get the the smoked bacon." She tuts and I follow her command obviously because I'm whipped.

"Why smoked bacon?" I scrunch my nose up, I'm not a huge fan so I grab one unsmoked as well just in case others want it.

"Smoky bacon for a smoky bitch you know." She winks and I smirk again, she never fails to crack some sort of one liner.