Chapter 18

Oh God.
How I feel right now is the typical morning after the night before feeling and I hate myself more than anything.
My head kills from all the alcohol I consumed and I don't see Charlie next to me but I still know this is her bed.

I wish I couldn't remember what happened so that I could just leave and that would be my excuse.
But I remember everything from drinking half the bar and Charlie seducing me back to her hotel room.

"Good Morning." Charlie's loud voice makes me jump and I see her sat on the window smoking a burn and grinning at me.
Why does she look like she's achieved something?

"Is it?" I groan, holding my head and awkwardly covering my fucking bare dick.

"Last night was crazy." She laughs and I nod along, grabbing my boxers from the floor and quickly shoving them on, avoiding Charlie's burning stare.

"What brings you here then?" I ask her as I sit down on the edge of the bed.

"I'm here on holiday. It's such a coincidence that I would see you. I couldn't believe it. I thought you hated clubs." She laughs and I nod smiling at her sweetness.

"I fucking despise clubs mate, that's why I always get so hammered so that I don't have to feel the awful vibe." I cringe and she laughs, putting out her cigarette and jumping off of the window pane.

"Do you wanna go for breakfast, there's this place down the road that do amazing waffles and I've been dying to go there." She looks at me hopefully and I ignore the voice telling me to leave as I nod my head and we agree to start getting ready now.

It's been a while since I've seen Charlie anyway so it'll be nice to catch up and see what she's up to.

On the way to the Waffle restaurant or whatever the fuck Charlie is taking me too we discuss her life and what's going on as she moans on about things that really don't matter but I just chuckle to myself and listen anyway.

When we've sat down and ordered Charlie smiles over at me cheekily and I frown.

"What?" I struggle not to break out into a smile and she laughs.

"What happened with you and Danielle then?" She suddenly says and I can't help but look a bit shocked although they are friends.

"Didn't she tell you? She still loves Daniel so we decided to end it and move on. She's so lovely but we weren't really compatible anyways." I shrug, not bothered by the end to mine and Danielles relationship.
The more I think about it the more odd it is to me, I don't really get why I dated her as we're so different but she is beautiful and lovely so I guess that's what it was.

"I think it was a bit obvious she still loves Daniel. I don't know if he feels the same though to be honest..." she looks down at her nails and I frown with a confused look but don't say anything. I don't want to start any trouble.

"As long as she's happy I'm happy you know? It was for the best." I smile and she gives me a huge grin.

"God George you are such a lovely guy, why don't you have a girlfriend?" She rolls her eyes and I laugh.

"I wish I could answer that my friend but I'm lost myself." I put my hands up and smile at the waitress as she puts down our waffles.

"Still whipped on that Kenny bitch?" She rolls her eyes and I drop my fork dramatically.

"I thought you guys were friends..." I say avoiding her question.

"Yeah we were. Until she turned into a psycho bitch. After her and Blackbear broke up, me and him got close because I felt bad for him. And we got off, just once when we were really drunk, and she went crazy and with no right either... started accusing me of a bunch of shit. She's just a crazy girl."