Chapter 39

"I feel like bursting out into some typical holiday song." Kenny giggles as we exit the airport in Hawaii and everyone shoots her a confused glance.

"Shut up Kenny." Me, Maddy and Matty say in unison and start laughing as we all walk towards the mini bus.

The whole gang is here in Hawaii one year after Matty and Maddy got married. It's absolutely mad that it's been a year, it's been one of the craziest years of my life.

Everybody is chatting away as we stumble clumsily and tiredly into the mini bus.

We need 2 mini buses to fit everyone into.

"So this whole holiday when we do activities we'll do it in partners okay?" Maddy says and everyone mumbles a reply.

"So we've got, me and Matty and George, Adam and Caitlin, Alicja and Ross, Kenny and Ty. Whether or not you get along or are dating it doesn't matter just stay in your partners so that we have the structure. Now everyone get on the mini bus." She orders and everyone mumbles awkwardly in their partners as we all obey Maddy like some sort of queen.

That must be so awkward for Kenny and Ty considering they aren't back together yet. Plus they both still have feelings so it must be even worse.

I give Ty a look and he looks at me in despair as he follows after Kenny reluctantly.

Maddy notices our exchange and gives me a suspicious glance but I just wave her off, you don't have to be genius to discover that it's definitely an awkward situation.

"I would of invited Charlie but I feel like it could of been a bit awkward." Maddy says once we're sat on the mini bus.

I'm sat in between her and Matty on the three seater at the front which is bloody ridiculous.

"Yeah I get it but seriously Mads, id rather be by myself than be yours and Mattys burden. It's just embarrassing." I say.

"I can invite Charlie out if you want...as long as you're okay with it. If Charlie causes no problems for Kenny I know she won't have a problem with her being here."

"Maddy do you even listen to what I'm saying?" I say.

"I'll call Charlie now." She answers, completely disregarding my question.

I look out the window and put in my earphone, deciding to zone out for a bit and give myself a moment to take a break. The last couple of weeks have been absolutely mental, I feel like I've barely had time to breathe. Hopefully this holiday will change that and I'll get a chance to relax for a bit. Ever since I came back from the tour over a year ago things seem to have been on a constant times one hundred. Everything has happened so fast, my whole life and outlook has changed. I feel like I haven't even had time to focus on the band because I've been so wrapped up in my own drama. It's sad really. Although everything's been dramatic, I never want to lose sight of what's always been my light at the end of the tunnel. The music and my fans will forever be my safe place through thick and thin.

"George!" Maddy shouts, making me jump and frown at her as I pull out my earphone.

"Charlie said she'll be happy to come. To keep you happy George I'll do anything but make sure you keep that bitch on a leash." She warns and then turns round again.

It doesn't take us long to get to the hotel we stayed in before and we all reminisce on all the memories of getting ready for Matty and Maddys wedding last year.
It reminds me of when I first had to see Kenny and act normal with her. So much has changed since those days.

I'm staying in a room by myself, however according to Maddy that will change when Charlie gets here in a couple of days.

The room is nice and I immediately collapse on the bed and feel the softness erupts throughout my body.