Chapter 25

About a week later and things have finally started to settle down. Instead of letting myself get confused by this situation, I keep myself out of it and let the girls get on with whatever they want to.
Adam and I made up when the boys and I all met up at the studio for a practise as we decided we missed each other and Adam said sorry straight away. I said I didn't blame him, I'd of probably reacted worse if it was my girlfriend that came home crying.
Charlie hasn't tried to get in touch with me since she walked out the other week, I've tried to not think about her but every so often my mind will trail and my heart will hurt. I do wonder occasionally if she's telling the truth but what hurts the most is I know she's lying really.
There's been no beef on social media since Kenny has stopped posting so much and has unfollowed Charlie and Danielle so she doesn't have to comment or see their shady comments. Her most recent post has kicked up a storm though, seeing as its with Justin Bieber and her in a studio, his arm round her and immediately it becomes headline news because in Hollywood, it's impossible to be just friends.

Tonight the lads and I are having a boys night at Ross's apartment, which should be fun since Ross has been kind of off the radar lately because he's still depressed about Alicia bless him. I keep hoping that she'll get back with him, I know she loves him but who knows what's going to happen, life is always going to be a bit peak.

Before we all go to Ross's though, we all have to travel to pick Kenny up from the airport as she's back in England today. According to her she has about 3 hours to have a meal with us before she has to go to work for a while, so we will barely see her.
Despite the fact we all have to be in two cars anyway as Ty has come along as well, Caitlin still makes us travel to the airport instead of just meeting at the restaurant.
Thank God I'm not in the same car as her, squealing girls are not what I'm in the mood for. I'm in the car with Matty, Ross and Adam and Tyler and Maddy, Alicia and Caitlin and Kenny are in the other car.

We're all parked up, waiting for her to emerge from the airport doors and when she finally does it takes less than one second for Ty to jump out of the car and run towards her, greeting her with a tight hug.
The girls are the next ones to jump out of the car and run towards her and they're all in tears already, embracing her and holding her tightly, like Ty has been shoved to the side of her as they've stolen her attention.
Us boys are the next few to get out of the car and I'm the first one to reach Kenny. She smiles and gives me a light hug, her smile saying a thousand words before she moves on to Matty.

"I'm really bloody hungry and all I want is a carvary so can we go?" Kenny says after being smothered by the lot of us for about ten minutes.

We all hum in agreement and then proceed to our cars, setting off on our travels immediately. It doesn't take us long to arrive at the restaurant which is where we're getting a good old fashioned roast dinner because Kenny misses English food.

"So...you excited to start promoting?" Caitlin squeals and Kenny nods, practically wolfing down her roast dinner.

"Yeah of course but I'd rather have some time off to spend with you lot. It's a bit sad I have to go straight to work." She sighs and takes a sip of her beer.

To this day I still find Kenny so intriguing. She's just a movie, no matter what she's doing, watching her is entertaining and you can't tear your eyes away. It's a quality to have, it really is.

"Where are you staying?" Maddy says and Kenny points at Ty.

"Where else?" Kenny says to Maddy and Mads hits her shoulder as they both laugh.

The chat doesn't die down once as everyone seems exceedingly excited to see Kenny and even each other and we all laugh so much, everyone except the drivers definitely getting pissed.