Chapter 16

"So how's the tour going?" Danielle smiles at me over FaceTime as I shuffle around in my bunk, attempting to get comfortable.

"Yeah it's sick, I love touring Europe, although America is insane so I'm missing that."

"Everyone's missing you guys, Caitlin was saying about much she misses Adam because of all the time she spent with him when you guys got back, and Maddy is really moody with Matty gone, but she's getting on with life anyhow."

"I'm glad you're friends with them."

"Yeah it's nice, I think they low-key know we're a thing, they keep hinting but Maddy seems a bit off about it."

"Yeah so does Matty, I think it's because of something with Kenny, loyalty or something." I lie, deciding not to tell her about the secret which I decided to drop.

"Aw Kenny bless her, did you see that on Instagram?" Danielle's face turns sad, as does mine.

I feel so bad that my fans are hating on her, it's awful what they say to her, and I know it's one of her insecurities.

"Yeah I know, I feel so responsible. I hate it when people hate on her it makes me so angry." My face fills with anger as Danielle's fills with something else that I can't read.

"I don't wanna sound...mean...or anything but...she cheated on you at the end of the day...so I can understand why your fans would be mad and hate her." Danielle sounds awkward, as if she's aware I'm going to get angry and snap but she wants to get her point across anyway.

"There's hating her and then there's making her feel like shit. And no one knows what went on behind closed doors, I lost my temper with Kenny a lot of times, she tested me to the last limit. Although what she did was wrong, very wrong and it broke my heart, throughout the relationship I was bad too, so I'd prefer if you didn't make that assumption about her personality." I try and sound as soft as I can while saying what I say so that it doesn't start a fight but if a bitch pipes up them up I go.

"When Daniel cheated on me, well, he cheated on me for over 6 months but when I found out, it broke my heart in two. I really couldn't cope, I really couldn't understand, Kenny really was the only one there for me and she helped me so much, she talked to me about being the one who cheated and she talked to me about how cheaters don't deserve good people. Through me she met my brother who I truly believe she loves and cares about and I believe he feels the same and I can see that they are so perfect for each other, so in all honesty George I love that woman, I respect her and I would never say a bad word about her, I'm just saying that I understand why some of the fans may be mad, I'm not saying I would ever support it, don't you think it breaks my heart to watch my best friend crying and finding out over a fan account on Instagram from you that it was because someone called her a slut in public. It's awful George, I hate the idea of someone getting treated like that. If Daniel got hated on it would annoy the hell out of me, he doesn't deserve it because cheating is disgusting but it doesn't determine your being, so I hope you understand what I meant by that."

I can feel this chat entering deep chat zone which is weird because Danielle and I have never really been there before.

"I get you. It's honestly the hardest thing to find out, because you love them so much, you don't want to believe it, it rips you apart. You question yourself; wasn't I good enough? What could I have done to prevent this? Why don't they love me? But at the end of the day it comes down to them, it comes down to their conscience, their being to make their own decisions, it's never your fault. Kenny cheating on me was the hardest thing I've ever been through so far-honestly. It hurt so much, but it's made me who I am, and I can't dwell on a relationship that's over with. If I could change anything, I'd change nothing because then I wouldn't be who I am. Hell, if it wasn't for Kenny I'd still be a sex crazed, alcoholic mess who believed love was bullshit and nothing mattered, and if it wasn't for Kenny leaving me for Blackbear I'd still be a lovesick, depressed, unhappy fool. Everything happens for a reason, which is why I don't hate her, I can't hate her. I love her, not IN love but I love her. And I always will."