Eighty.

Epilogue:

Violets POV:

"Eliza sweetie why do you have grass stains over your new white dress?" I asked my daughter as she sat at the kitchen table eating her cereal. This is the second time I've found grass stains over her dresses.

"Uncle Connors been teaching me how to play football mummy" she said with a mouthful of cereal.

I should have guessed.

"Okay well next time you play football with uncle Con don't let me put your dresses on you!" I laughed.

"Morning trouble"

"Daddy!"

"How are my two favourite girls doing today?" Brad said as he wrapped his arms around my stomach and kissed my neck. I turned around in Brads arms to face him.

"Good but not as great as I was last night" I whispered against Brads lips before pushing them against his and he held onto my body pushing me back against the kitchen side.

"Gross there is a child present!"

We pulled apart to seea Tristan with his hands over Eliza's eyes.

"How'd you get in?" Brad asked looking to see if the front door was shut.

"El let me in" Tristan said picking her up and putting her on his knee as she continued to eat her cereal.

"Did you get lucky last night uncle Tristan" Eliza said innocently causing me and Brad to snap our heads to face her with concerned looks.

"Erm Tristan how does my daughter know what getting lucky means" Brad said as he frowned at Tristan.

Tris places his hands over Eliza's ears before saying. "Chill mum and dad, she think it means getting an ice cream from the ice cream man"

"Well did you?!" She said tearing his hands away from ears.

"Yeah I got a lot of ice cream last night El" he said. "Practically drowning in it" he winked at Brad before lifting his hand for him to high five.

"Dude no" Brad laughed shaking his head.

"What you doing here so early anyway Tris?" I asked sitting opposite him and Eliza with my cup of tea.

"Thought id take this little one dancing this morning"

"No dancing today Uncle Tris" Eliza said jumping down from his lap and putting her empty bowl into the sink, she was only little for a 5 year old so we had a little step she could use for the sink, but I'm pretty sure Brad needs it more then she does.

"Why would you wanna drive her all the way to dancing in this weather anyway?" Brad said putting his round sunglasses on and smirking his signature smirk that I die for, still.

"Dance moms are hot" Tristan said making us all laugh.

This was my life now, me, Brad and our little Eliza and the boys they love her just as much as we do Tristan likes to use Eliza to pick up single mums in the park, Connor thinks he's going to turn her into a footballer and James is so over protective with her making sure she's always got suncream on in the sun and teaching her about animals, Brads also been teaching her how to play piano which I love to watch he's such a good father, the best, I can't believe I ever had doubts about him being a good dad, it was like he was born to be a dad.

Eliza is everything I could have wanted in a Daughter, she definitely gets her energy and passion from Brad and her big blue eyes from me.

"mummy I wanna look through the book again!" Eliza popped up snapping me out of my thoughts with her bouncy, curly locks I front of me.