Twenty Five:

Violets POV:

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache, I sat up and looked around, I was still at Jamie's.

I try to be as quiet and quick as I can as I pick all my clothes up and put them on, I grab my bag and quickly sneak out of Jamie's house before waking him. I looked at the time on my phone it was 5:30 in the morning, I couldn't sleep all night, all I was thinking about was how low I've become, using Jamie's feelings to make Brad want me.

As soon as I got home I collapsed onto my bed attempting to sleep, but all I wanted to do was find out what Brad did when we left the pub last night, so I phoned Georgia.

"Hey Gee"

"Tell me everything that happened last night!" She said obviously talking about the Jamie situation.

"Ahh it's a long story... What did you guys get up to when we left?"

"Ahh nothing the boys pulled, we got drunk then Brad walked me home cause the others went back to these girls house that they met" I let out a huge sigh of relief, I wonder why he didn't pull anyone.

"Why didn't Brad pull anyone last night?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know, he said he's game was off when he was walking me home.. He just wasn't acting himself.. Anyone I gotta go mums calling me.. Love ya" she said and hung up.

I've never felt more relieved In my life, maybe my plan worked and maybe Brad did love me after all? I had to find out, I start to dial his number, my heart pounding against my rib cage.

Hey this is Brad, I'm not here right now give us' a call later!

BEEP.

"Hi Brad.. It's erm me, Violet, look I really need to see you.. I miss you. So erm! Just come by mine later maybe? I don't know it's up to you... We just need to talk.. Okay cya" I hung up and through my phone on the bed laying back down rubbing my head.

"So no morning breakfast?" I jumped at the sound of Jamie's voice, I turned around to see him leaning against my door with his arms folded.

"Jamie! You frightened me.. What are you doing here?"

"You know it's usually the guy who sneaks out and leave the girl sleeping.. So what dos that make you a fuck girl ?" He said slowly walking in my room.

"Excuse me? Look Jamie last night was a mistake! It shouldn't have happened" I said standing up to face him. "Now I think it's best if you leave" I said feeling nervous by the way he was starring at me.

"So tell me Violet, what's he got that I haven't?" He said sitting down on my bed.

"What are you talking about? Look can you just get out! Brads gonna be here soon!" I shouted growing more annoyed.

"No he's not.. I bet he hasn't even heard your pathetic voice mail begging for him back!" He stood up and trapped me between a wall, something washed over his eyes.. He looked so sinister.

"What are you doing Jamie.." I tried to hide the fear in my voice but was failing miserably as he laughed at my attempt.

"I thought you were this strong, independent woman.. Your just a little, scared girl!" He said pressing his lips against my ear leaving a kiss, a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"Bradley's going to fucking kill you! You know that! Your dead Jamie!" I said through gritted teeth.

"No he's not.. He doesn't care about you, not like I do" he said stroking my hair.

"Get off me!" She shouted kneeing him in his balls and making a run for it, but suddenly I felt a tug at my arm as I reached the top of the stairs.

"You can't run from me Violet!" He shouted. "If I can't have you there's no way I'm letting that piece of shit have you!" He shouted again before pushing my fragile body down the stairs. I took one last breath in as everything slowly turned to black.