Sixty Eight.

Violets POV:

I was sitting in Heathrow airport, waiting for my flights departure to be announced. Brad sitting beside me holding my hand that rested on my lap, Danny was sitting opposite us flicking through a magazine with Connor sitting next to him as him and Brad were going straight to Birmingham after the airport to pick up brads stuff.

"Do you have everything Vi? quick double check" Brad fussed for the 10th time. I understand he's nervous, he's just found out his girlfriend is pregnant and now she's off to LA for a week, but I will be fine.

"Brad" I placed my hand on his thigh and slowly stroked it to stop him from fussing, his body softened into the chair as he placed his hand on top of mine. "I'll be fine"

"I know you will, I- I'm just gonna miss you"

"I'll only be gone for 2 weeks, was suppose to be a month but this little princess is stopping me" I said rubbing my tummy.

Brad laughs while placing a hand on my tummy. "Or prince!"

"I can't wait to find out the sex so yous two can shut up arguing!" Connor commented from opposite us.

"Tell uncle Connor to shut up and that you'll be beating his arse at football as soon as your out!" Brad whispered to my tummy.

"Hey! No swearing next to the bump!" I said tapping brads head lightly.

"Oh you can talk Vi! Your language is appalling! I wouldn't be surprised if the baby's first word was shit!" Danny laughed as I sent him daggers.

"Don't piss off a pregnant lady when your about to spend 9hours with them on a plane!"

"Don't piss off a gay guy when your about to spend 9hours with him on a plane!" Danny shot back whilst pretending to flip his hair, making everyone laugh.

Just then we was called to start boarding our flight, I felt Brads hand tighten on my thigh.

"Come on then, I'll take this" Connor said picking up my on flight luggage.

"Thanks Con" I smiled as we made our way over to the gates.

There were a thew fans and paparazzi taking pictures and calling me and Brad over but we just continued to walk to the gate hand in hand.

"I don't wanna say goodbye, cause goodbye sounds like your never coming back" Brad pouted as we reached the gate.

"I'm not" I teased wrapping my arms around his neck. "Joking!"

"You better be joking, can't have you running off with my sperm!" He said rather loudly.

"Brad!" I said putting my hand over his mouth, we catch eye contact and I slowly take my hand down and replace it with my lips.

"Urgh! I'm gonna miss you" Brad groaned into the kiss and started letting his hands roam my body as if we wasn't in a packed airport.

"Everyone's looking" I laugh pulling away from the kiss.

"Good" he said lifting my chin up to look at him and placing his lips back on mine, the fire in the my stomach building every time he's lip touch mine.

"Come on guys it's only 2 weeks!" Danny said making us pull apart. "Then you can go back to eating each other's faces off 24/7" he said making Connor laugh.

"Yeah come on brad we need to get on the road and head Back to Birmingham before we hit the traffic.

Brad turned back to face me with his lower lip between his teeth, he looked like he didn't wanna let me go and to be honest I didn't want him to.

"Call me as soon as you land!" He instructed quickly placing his lips on mine again for a quick peck. "And don't sit next to any weirdos on the plane!" He said pecking my lips again.

"Anything else dad?" I laughed.

"Yeah save that daddy kink for when your home" he mumbled against my lips.

"Your gross!" I pushed him away laughing, he grabbed hold of my arm and twirled me back into his chest.

"I love you" he said placing another kiss but this time on my forehead.

"I love you too"

"Come on Vi! We're gonna miss the plane!" Danny stressed pulling me towards the gates my hands finally let go of brads and i suddenly felt cold, no sparks, no fire, I looked back over at Brad to see him standing on one of the chairs as we get our passports checked.

"What the hell-" I mumble making Danny turn around to see him.

"I LOVE YOU BABY! AND IF ITS QUIET ALRIGHT I NEED YOU BABY TO WARM MY LONELY NIGHT I LOVE YOU BABY!"

Brad was singing our song!

I blew him a kiss and mouthed I love you before disappearing into the gates still hearing his beautiful voice singing our song.

Fuck I miss him already.