Thirty Nine

Violets POV:

EXAM WEEK!

I've been stressing over these two exams trying to squeeze in as much revision plus seeing Brad plus hiding uni applications from him. I promised myself if I got Into the London Uni for Journalism I'd tell him but that's never gonna happen cause it's like one of the best schools In the country.. So I guess he'll never know.

"Okay guys if you need any help with your applications just come see me and I can help.. Thank you, you can leave now" my teacher dismissed us.

"Violet.." My teacher stopped me catching my attention.

"So did you apply to the school in London?" She said sounding more excited then I was.

"Erm yeah I did".

"Your gonna love it there, London is beautiful-!"

"That's if I get in"

"You will.. Trust me, they couldn't turn down your talents" she smiled confidently at me.

"Thank you" I smiled and left the classroom.. I walked through the corridors feeling completely stressed, I ran to the girls bathroom and started to be sick.. This has been happening quite a lot lately maybe I'm sick.. Great just what I need.

I walk out of college and start to make my way home.. all my stresses just building up in my head.. what will Brad say when he finds out about unis? What if I never get in? Will I stay here forever with Brad? 

All these thoughts in my head suddenly made me feel dizzy and weak and...