Seven.

Violets POV:

I loved English it was my favourite subject in school, I just loved the way words made people feel, how people could write their deepest darkest secrets within a poem and you would never know. Suddenly my phone vibrates on the desk causing me to jump out of my deep thought. I pick it up and see its a text from Brad.

Blondie look out the window.

I turn to the side to face out of the big window to my left and see him standing underneath a tree waving a joint around signally me to come over. I bit into my lip at how good he looked wearing black skinny jeans, green hoodie and a denim jacket, I nodded at him before putting my hand up.

"Miss i don't feel too good, can I go to the nurse ?" I asked, she nodded lazily and I gathered my things and left the class.

As I reached the gates that allowed us into the field  behind the college, I saw Brad leaning against them lightning the joint.

"Thanks for waiting" I said taking the joint out of his mouth and taking a drag from it.

"What no hello kiss?" He said blowing out the smoke out of the corner of his mouth. I skipped up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck letting our lips connect, me and Brad have been hooking up the past thew weeks.. Not dating.. Just fun.

"Come on let's go sit down" he said and we made our way to the back of the field and laid down side by side on the grass smoking the rest of the joint.

"Why do you even go to lesson?" He asked.

"Cause I like my subjects?" I said as if it wasn't obvious.

"That's cute"

"What is?"

"That you think all this matters, this place, what you get when you leave this place and where you go after this place"

"Well it kinda does I don't want to stay in this shit town forever"

"Then leave, why do you need a grade or a degree to leave this place"

"Cause how will I get into anywhere without the grades"

"It's not about the destination Blondie, it's about the journey" he said flicking his big brown eyes to look at me, I never noticed how smart he was without even trying. He handed me the joint,  I took one last pull on it and tossed it to the side.

"Are we gonna fuck today?" He said sitting up resting on his elbows.

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. "Not here" I said.

"I know a place" he smiled and pulled me up carrying me fireman style till we was back in the college and outside the storage room.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow looking about too see if anyone was about.

"What? You scared" he smirked. I opened the door and pushed him in.

"We need to start finding better places to do this" he laughed throwing his hoodie over his head and handing me my skirt.

"Well you know we can always go mine? My mums always at work, it's empty pretty much all the time" I shrugged.

"Cool" he winked and kissed my cheek. "I'll call ya later, yeah" he said smiling at me once more before leaving me in the room by myself.

"Oh shit!" Connor shouted as he walked into the storage room, I quickly grabbed my top and covered myself with it.

"Shut the door!!!" I shouted and he shut the door with him the room with me.

I started laughing at how awkward he is compared to Brad.

"What you laughing at?" He said giggling himself.

"I meant shut the door with you on the other side" I said getting dressed.

"So is there a reason why your getting dressed in here?"

"Me and Brad just.. Yeah" I said.

"Oh.. I didn't know yous we're seeing each other" he said not making any eye contact.

"We're not, it's just sex, ya know"

"Yeah but when Brad usually 'just has sex' with a girl it won't last longer then a week let alone a month" Connor said and for some reason I couldn't help but feel a little special.

"That's cause brads never met a girl like me!" I said undoing the door and letting me and Connor out.

"You coming pub tonight?" He asked me.

"Is this you asking me on a date?" I pretended to blush and batter my eyes.

"Shut up!" He said playfully pushing me. "Meet me there at 8" he said turning the corner to his class.