Twenty Four.

Violets POV:

"Mum! I'm home" I shouted as I took my key out the door.

"I'm in here!" She shouted from the living room, I walked in to see my mum attempting to do a work out DVD in out living room.

"You alright sweetie!" She said as she tried to squat like the ladies on TV.

"Yeah great.. I have a date tonight!" I said taking my cigarettes out and handing it to my mum and lighting one for myself. My mums always been aware of my smoking and she's never been a hypocrite because she smokes, so she can't really tell me not to.

"Where's Brad taking you?" She said giving up on the DVD and blowing the smoke out. I felt a sharp pain in my chest at the mer mention of his name.

"No, I'm not seeing Brad anymore.. someone else is taking me out"

"Oh well have fun darling!" She said kissing my cheek before I went upstairs and started getting ready.

I messaged Georgia and told her to go to the Albion tonight with the boys just so Brad could see me out with Jamie. I knew what I was doing was bad but what else can a girl do, when the boy you love don't love you back.. Won't love you back!

I stuck on an oversized beige, round neck jumper with fishnet tights and black matte Doc Martins. I stuck my hair up In two space buns leaving a little bit of hair to hang down the sides of my face, after doing my make up I put my big, pink, round sunglasses on grabbed my bag and headed towards the Albion Pub. I lit a joint whilst walking as I needed to be intoxicated to be able to go through with this.

I saw Jamie standing outside waiting for me, bless him he looked so nervous.. Little did he know I was using him.

"Hey!" He shouted over as he caught eye contact.

"Hi" I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I saw Brad and his lot go in there not long ago are you sure you wanna go in there?" He asked.

"Of course, we just won't sit with them" I said lacing our fingers together and walking into the pub. As soon as we walked in Georgia squeals my name but stops when she sees Jamie. I watch Brad watch us intensely as we walk in hand in hand and straight to a booth.

"Their starring at us" Jamie said as we continued to hold hands at the booth.

"They'll look away" I shrugged.

"He hasn't" he laughed indicating towards Brad. I turned my head and smiled at Brad who was frustratedly tapping his phone on the table.

"Let me go get you a drink? What'd you want?" He asks standing up.

"Get 2 pints and 4 jäger bombs" I said.

"You trying to get my drunk?" He teased.

"Yes" I stood up and confidently snaked my arms around his neck and placed a kiss on lips.

I watched him walk away to the bar and felt a sickening feeling settle inside of me, my head telling me I'm a bad person my heart telling me I'm going to hell. I was suddenly knocked out of my thoughts by the curly haired boy this whole mess was over sitting right Infront of me.

"Hello stranger" he said leaning back in the seat.

"What do you want Bradley I'm very busy" I said trying my best not to trip his clothes off. He was wearing a plain white tee tucked into his black skinny jeans with a brown belt wrapped around him.

"I want you" he said leaning closer.

"Yeah for a night or two" I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Vi you don't want him! Everyone can see your using him to get back at me.. But it's cool I think it's hot actually" he winks at me. I was offended that he caught on to my game so I needed to up my level abit more. I got up out the booth and walked over to Jamie who was standing at the bar, I gripped onto the collar of his polo and tugged him forward till our lips met, I could hear a few people wolf whistling, I opened my eyes and pulled away from the kiss to see Brad sitting back down at the booth starring at me smiling a smug smile.

"Forget the drinks!" Jamie said breathlessly, which shocked me. "Come back to mine!" He said and pulled me out of the pub and took me straight back to his house.

And that might have been the worst thing I have ever done.. But he drove me too it.