Fourty Seven

Violets POV:
Flashback Over:

I open my eyes and look over at the crowd with tears in their eyes at my heartbreaking story.

"So was that the last time you saw Bradley?" Piers asks me snapping me back to reality.

"Erm.. yes" I lied I'm not sure why.

"So he never saw anything of the baby?"

"Erm.. I lost the baby after 5 months, I was in a lecture at Uni and.. it just happened" the crowd gasped and the room suddenly fell silent.

"I'm so sorry Violet.. but I just have to clear something up, you never told Brad about the baby or the miscarriage?" He asks again.

"No.. Brad had no idea about any of it" I said making the crowd react again.

"So if he is watching this right now, this would be the first time he knew about the baby?" He asks again making my heart hurt a little more.

"Yeah"

"Oh well.. erm we're going to cut to a live break now.. we'll be right back with more life stories" pieres smiled into the camera until he was told they were off air and turned to give me a cold look.

"are you crazy?! You know my show could get sued.. your little boyfriend could sue my show for airing his personal business!" He said running his finger through his hair.

"I'm sorry but you all wanted the truth"

"Yeah well I guess we all didn't know you was secretly a little slut" he said turning his attention back to his papers.

"Forget this!" I said standing up and storming off set. "I'm out of here! Danny!" I called out with tears in my eyes.

"Woah woah what happened?" Danny asks opening his arms for me, but I just swat them away.

"I never wanted to do this stupid show in the first place!" I sobbed, uncontrollably melting down as I feel like I relived the past today.

"Hey hey kiddo it's fine, what'd you want to do? You want to take a break?"

"I just want to go home!" I shout and storm off outside where I'm bombarded by the press and their flashing cameras and many questions. I try my best to push past them until I'm at my car where I quickly drive away and start my journey back to my apartment.

"Up next we have the new single from the vamps!" The radio presenter announced making me scream out in rage and smack my hand against the steering wheel.

"This is Wild Heart by THE VAMPSS!" My tears came to a abrupt stop and my head flicked towards the radio.

Wild Heart.

Suddenly flashblacks of that night come flooding back, the night we all got off our heads, the night I met all the boys, the night Brad sung to me, the night me and Brad shared our first kiss.

As I listened to Brads voice singing the words that once belonged to us through the radio I didn't feel as angry or sad, I didn't feel anything.. I was captivated by the days events and the voice that I loved dearly.

As I make it back to my apartment I park up and quickly run into my home before been spotted. I collapsed down on the sofa and rubbed my temples, I knew I was going to get in shit for running off the set and away from Danny but right now I couldn't care. As my mind goes over everything from today to me catching Brad and Georgia I begin to cry.

"Boo!"

Connor?!

He jumps out from behind the front door with the same smile and chuckle his always had.

"Connor?!" I jump up overwhelmed with happiness, I wrap my arms around him and he hugs me back tightly.

"I've missed you Vi!" He chuckles lightly as he squeezes me tightly slowly loosening and letting me go.

"Wait! How did you get in?!"

"Your front door was open! Idiot" he laughs sitting down on the sofa.

"So I'm guessing you saw the show" I said slowly sitting on the edge of the armchair opposite him.

"Yeah" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Did he?" My eyes flick up to Cons checking he knew who I was talking about.

"I don't know, his back In Birmingham.. but I just wanted to come over and see if you were alright.. that Piers is a prick he doesn't care about anyone's feelings it just another story and another 0 to add to his pay check!" Connor said with passion as he defended me.

"Well he truths out now and everyone's gonna hate me and think I'm a horrible person for keeping it from him!" I sobbed.

"Why did you keep it from him Vi? I know he wasn't the best boyfriend but-"

"C'mon Con you knew what him and Georgia was doing.. how was I suppose to raise a child with him while he was sleeping with my best friend" Connor looked down, guilt all over his face.

"I'm sorry Vi, I should have told you about them but Brad told me it was gonna stop.. I thought he was gonna change"

"Change?" I laugh and make my way to the kitchen the pour a glass of wine for me and Con. "that boy will never, he couldn't for me" I said handing Connor a glass to which he refused.

"Fine more for me!" I said taking both glasses and sitting back down.

"You need to talk to him Vi.. how about we take a trip to Birmingham.. I'll drive and everything!"

"No!" I said abit too abruptly. "I can't go back there"

"Georgia?" He asks and I nod. "Your telling me you haven't spoke to her either all these years.. come Vi she was your best friend at one point"

"Yeah but then she decided to fuck my boyfriend.. the father of my child.. the.. the one boy I've ever loved" I said finishing off the first glass of wine.

"I just can't believe you never told anyone Vi, keeping a secret that big can damage you in so many ways! We could have supported you.. we could have helped"

"I was gonna tell everyone.. starting with Brad. I went to his house ready to tell him and then I saw the message from Georgia on his phone and when I found out all yous knew I had to leave" I pause and look at Connor who's giving me a sympathy look. "Look this will all blow over and my life will go back to normal just like yours will and just like brads will!" I said getting up and grabbing the rest of the bottle of wine.

"What you don't think Brad will come down here when he sees the interview and believe me Vi he will see it, he's gonna want to know why you kept his baby and his baby's death from him!" Connor raised his voice slightly.

"I lost a baby too!" I shouted back shocking Connor. "I was the one who carried it for 5 months when I was 17! I was the one who bleed everywhere in my lecture and had to go to the hospital for them to tell me my baby is dead, I'm the one who had to have an operation to have it removed because it was already slightly formed, I was the one who had to watch them pull my lifeless baby from me and take him away and I was the one who had to bury him! Yes Brad lost a baby he didn't know about but I lost a son I was ready to raise!" I felt the warm, salty tear roll down my cheek and drip off my jaw onto my chest.

"Look con it was great seeing you but maybe you should leave" I paused and turned around so he couldn't see me as I wiped the tears away. "Nows not a very good time" my voice shook.

"Yeah.. it was nice seeing you vi" Connor said kissing the side of my head before leaving my apartment.

Fuck this I need to go for a drive.

I grab my Keys and head out the door and in my car. I don't know where I was driving I just needed get out of London for a while.

Clear my head.