Thirty Four.

Violets POV:

Its been 3 weeks since the accident and I'm finally leaving hospital, the doctors wanted to keep me in to do some tests to see if I needed counselling or to just find out why I did it really. Of course I didn't tell me about Brad and Georgia, I could barley tell myself let alone and stranger, so I just told them I took some crazy drugs and I just tripped out. It feels good to get out the hospital, whilst I was in there I couldn't use my phone or contact anyone and they wouldn't let me go out for a smoke.

"Ah! Finally" I said sitting on a bench outside the hospital blowing the smoke out of my first cigarette in 3 weeks.

"Come on let's get you home" my mum said helping me up and into the car. We started to drive away from the hospital when my mum handed me my phone. "He hasn't stopped calling and messaging" my mum said, I looked down to see thousands of missed calls and texts from Brad: please answer me... I need to know your okay.. Your mum said they won't let you see me or anyone.. Fuck I hate this!... I miss you Violet... Everything reminds me of you... Please get better.

The messages went on and on till tear started to silently fall from my eyes, I quickly wiped them away before my mum saw and thought I wasn't ready to leave the hospital.

Once we arrived home I couldn't wait to get in and collapse onto my own bed. I rushed into the house unlocking it with my key when..

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted and through glitter at me. My heart jumped and the sudden shock but soon started to beat 3 beats a second when I saw Brad making his way toward me, Jesus he looked good, in a long sleeved pin strip top with black skinny jeans and his black loathers, with his shinny penny necklace sticking out. He stopped infront of me and let his eyes trail all over my body, he bit down into his lip as my mouth curled up into a smile, before I could say anything he pulled me towards him and into a hug. "I fucking missed you" he breathed into my ear. I pulled away from the hug and attached my lips to his, the passion and hunger from being away from each other for so long just exploded in the kiss, for a second I forgot that it wasn't just us in the room.

"Forgotten about your bestfriend friend already" I pulled away from Brad to see Georgia, she had died her hair Ombré and she looked different, like it wasn't her.

"Of course not" I faked a smile and hugged her.

"So how was the nut house" Connor said hugging me tightly.

"Oh you know, cocktails in the morning and boat party's at night" I joked making everyone laugh.

"So shot anyone" Tristan said walking in carrying a tray of shots.

"Actually Vi, you can't drink with the medication your on" my mum reminded me.

"What medication?" Brad Interrupted.

"Anti Depressions" my mum said to Brad.

"What? But she's not depressed.. Your fine right Vi" Brad looked at me with concerned eyes, he's only ever seen me strong.

"I don't know Brad" I could feel the tears building up in my eyes so I turned away from everyone and walked out to the kitchen so no one could see me.

"I think everyone should leave" I heard my mum say to everyone. When I walked back into the living room Brad was still sitting there on the sofa.

"I'm not leaving, I- I haven't seen you in 3 weeks, I'm not leaving you.. Ever again" Brad said holding onto my wrist but instantly ripped his hand away as soon as he did.

"Please Brad, just go" I said chocking back the tears.  "I'll call you when I'm ready, I've got a lot to think about" I said as I kissed he's cheek.