Sixty One.

Violets POV:

It's been 3 weeks since I came home from my getaway with Brad, since my encounter with Nathan and since I lost my book.

I haven't done much in these 3 weeks just stayed indoors, I haven't posted a video on my YouTube channel in so long, I've been avoiding Danny as much as I can and I've been ignoring Brads calls and messages, he even came by the house banging on the door but I pretended I wasn't in I just can't face anyone right now.

I've never felt so empty.

I got up out of bed finally today and turned on the TV before turning on the kettle.

"Woaahhh! It seems that The Vamps star Brad Simpson has ended it with his 5H lover Lauren Jauregui! A source tells us that apparently he has been seeing someone else whilst he was seeing Lauren! Drama central or what!"

I froze starring at the Tv, I was the girl he was supposedly cheating on Lauren with, I hated how the press twisted things.

That must have been why he was calling me and came to my house.

I wondered out into the kitchen craving tea, opened the fridge to see nothing.

Great.

I didn't want to go out and see the world, but I knew I had to, other wise I'd starve and probably go crazy with the lack of tea I have in my system.

I got changed into a pair of tight sweat pants with a match jumper, shoved my hair up into a pony tail and put a hat on in an attempt to hide from everyone.

I grabbed my car keys, purse and phone even though it was out of battery and headed out into the car.

My car was freezing and it took a while for it to heat up because it's just be left out in the cold, unused for nearly a month. But soon enough it had warmed up and I was on my way to the nearest supermarket.

I was hoping Brad had gone back to Birmingham so I wouldn't have an awkward encounter with him in the street, I bet the press would love that, to find out I'm the reason the amazing Brauren broke up.

I mentally cringed at the word Brauren.

I pulled up outside the supermarket and quickly grabbed a pair of sun glasses, as I looked at my reflection In the mirror I noticed they were Brads rounded Ray Ban sunglasses and suddenly I started remembering his laugh and how the sound of his laugh made me feel and how everything little thing about him made me smile.. usually in times like this when I'm missing Brad especially, I'd write in my book and it was like putting them feelings away, but without the book I was left with these feelings haunting my mind.

I kept my head down as I wondered round the supermarket grabbing random stuff and shoving it into a trolley.

"Yeah no problem!"

Damn that was familiar.

I looked up to see none other then James McVey. I quickly shifted my gaze as his eyes landed on me.

"Violet?"

I kept my head down as if I didn't hear him but suddenly I felt the familiar big, strong hand wrap around my bicep.

"Oh my god Violet!" He said before pulling me into a big bear hug, which I have to admit I kinda needed.

"James! Shit I didn't even notice that was you"

"What? Where have you been?! Brads been going crazy looking for you? I've gotta message him and let him know your alright!" He said pulling his phone out his pocket but I was quick to snatch it off him to which he gave me a funny look.

"C'mon" he said guiding me to the tills. "Tell me what's been happening"

I explained the whole situation to James as we both paid for our shopping and was now packing it into our cars.

"Vi it's just a book, I know it meant a lot to you, but just tell Brad im sure he'll fly down to Nathan's and kill him for ya" he giggled.

"And that's exactly why I haven't told him"

"Look, just don't shut Brad down, he loves you and he needs you, he always has.. look I gotta go but here" he said taking my phone and punching in his number. "Call me whenever you need someone to talk to, I've missed you Vi and your terrible advice" he laughed.

"I've missed you too Jems" I smirked at the nickname I had given James years ago to which he rolled his eyes.

Maybe he was right, maybe I shouldn't have shut Brad out, I just hope it's not too late.

I climbed into my car and drove home, going over and over what I was gonna say when I get home.

As I got home I unpacked the shopping and pulled out my phone, calling the one person I've been avoiding.

"Brad"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, can you come over, we need to talk..."