Nine.

Violets POV:

"Where's Georgia?" I asked as we was all sitting in the common room.

"I'm here" she said walking in fixing her lipstick.

"Where have you been?" And just as I said that Jake from psychology walks in fixing his belt.

"Just business" she winked making everyone laugh.

"Wow you really are a slut" Tristan said.

"I'm not a slut, I enjoy sex, why should women get discriminated for enjoying sex!" She said.

"Amen to that!" I said highfiving Georgia.

"So what's the plan tonight?" Brad asks me as I sat on the chair and he sat behind me on the top of the chair with his legs either side of me.

"I've got a lot of homework to do" I said digging through my bag trying to find my cigarettes.

"Fuck that, I've got something better to do" he said putting my bag back down on the floor.

"A massive party"

"Where?" Connor said looking excited.

"My place... Parents are away and kiddies it's time to play!" He said jumping up off the chair and leaving the common room.

"He's crazy" Georgia said sitting down beside me.

"Yeah" I rolled my eyes.

"So what you wearing tonight?" She asks.

"Did no one hear me? I said I have loads of homework to do" I said feeling stressed, I had an exam coming up and I never have time to revise cause Brad always wanted me to go out with him, not that I don't enjoy it it's just I'm trying really hard to get out of this town and he's just not letting me.

The bell went indicating the end of the day, I walked home smoking my last cigarette and stamping on it as I got outside my house.

"Mum" I shouted throwing my bag on the stairs.

"You alright love?" She asks walking towards the door looking like she was leaving.

"Where you going I thought you wasn't working tonight?"

"Night shift at work came up and I took it" she said, I rolled my eyes.

"Vi, it's extra cash! I couldn't say no"

"Whatever"

She kissed my cheek and told me to eat before leaving.

My mum worked as a nurse so she was pretty much always at work and my dad, he left us when I was really little, I don't really remember him so I guess it didn't really emotional scar me as people would presume.

I went straight up stairs and jumped in the shower. My phone buzzed I leant out the shower and reached to see what it was, a message from Brad.

I better see you tonight 😉

I ignored the message and finished off in the shower, I got out and dried my hair before putting it into two dino braids.

Right, homework.

I pulled out a poem we had to analyse and started to read it.

Just as I was about to start writing my phone buzzed again

Just as I was about to start writing my phone buzzed again. A message from Georgia.

I'm getting a lift from James😉 I'll meet you at brads.

I ignored her message and carried on with my work, when half an hour later my phone buzzed again.

Vi where are you?

Brad messaged me.

This was ridiculous, I decided to turn my phone off whilst I was doing my home work.