Six.

Violets POV:

"Anyone for Narcotics?" Brad smiled that cheeky smirk I can't help but smile at.

"Me!" Georgia turned her attention away from James arm to the little bag of white powder that Brad was waving about.

"So you up for it Blondie"

"Is that the wildest you can get?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"All in good time baby.. All in good time" he said and escorted us all to the disabled toilets where we each took turns of dipping our finger in the little bag Brad held and wiping it round our gums. Within minutes the room was spinning.

"OI Blondie stop hogging the powder" Connor said laughing tickling me till I gave him it.

"I need to dance Georgia! Come dance with me" I said grabbing Georgia's hand and dragging her out onto the dance floor, I notice her dragging James out with us.

"Come one strong man! Show us what you got!" I said holding one of his hands and Georgia's dancing.

"Shit! What was in that Brad gave us.. I've never felt so good!" Georgia said.

"Speaking of Brad.. Where the fuck is he?!" James said. We all looked about but couldn't see him.

"There he is!" Tristan shouted pointing over to the little stage at the back of the pub.

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of this lovely pub!" He said through the microphone.

"What's he doing?!" I said as we made our way closer to the stage.

"This song goes out to a very special young lady in the audience!" He said making eye contact with me, winking.

"You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you"

Brad started to sing... He was surprisingly not that bad. He jumped down off the stage and started dancing with the elder people standing at the bar, everyone laughed and cheered for me as he danced around and sang, till he stopped at me.

"I love you baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you baby
To warm my lonely night
I love you baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down I pray
Oh, pretty baby
Now that I found you, stay
Oh, pretty baby
Trust in me when I say
I need you baby
When will you come my way?
Oh, pretty baby
Now that I've found you stay
and let me love you
Baby let me love you"

He stopped singing and showed me that playful, cheeky smirk again.

"Your crazy" I laughed clapping along with everyone else.

"Nope! Just a wild heart" he winked back at me.

"It was them daddy! They were doing drugs in the toilet!" We heard someone shout, it was the snobby daughter of the man who owned the pub.

"That's it, out!" He said grabbing Brad by the collar of his neck.

"OI! Get the fuck off me man! Before I beat the fucking shit out of you!" Brad shouted at the man before pulling himself out of the mans grip and punching him repeatedly in the face till the man was on the floor, I stood back in shock at what he done and also a little impressed.

2 other large men approached him, James stepped forward as if to attack at any moment. "Come on then! You fucking want it!" Brad shouted pure venom at the men. Brad balled his fist and made eye contact with me for a split second but in that split second one of the men punched Brad causing him to tumble on the floor the other man picked him up and chucked him outside the pub.

I watched as Brad got out picking a brick up from the floor and throwing it through the window.

"CUNTS!" He shouted. We all ran as soon as the brick hit against the window making the glass shatter on the ground.

We stopped running when we reached under the subway, we all caught out breath and broke out into a fit of laughter still buzzing from the drugs.

"Mate you could have gotten killed back there!" Connor said to Brad, Brad simply shrugged he walked towards me and rested his hand above me as I leant against the cold brick wall.

"What you thinking?" He asked me.

"I'm thinking about how much fun where going to have" I said before dragging him towards me by his collar and smashing my lips against his.

Our first kiss.

I felt a fire build inside me, it was wild a crazy and I knew I never wanted it to be put out.