Ten.

Violets POV:

Finally finished! Didn't even take that long, I could still make it to brads.

I leave my hair in the braids and chuck on brads black and white ACDC t shirt with a pair of fish net tights and my Doc Martins. I grab some money my mum left me and my phone and leave mine to start walking to Brads.

I could hear the music as I got to the end of brads road. As I make my way to his front door I see Tristan standing outside with some girl clinging to his side.

"Tris!" I shout to get his attention.

"Where have you been?! Brads been going mad" he laughs smoking on his joint and handing it to the girl by his side.

"What'd you mean been going mad?" I panic as I fear he's been fighting again. I rush inside and look for him, but it's too packed. As I push past everyone till I'm in the kitchen, I pour myself a drink and just as I'm about to take a sip I hear an all too familiar giggle.

"Georgia?" I said and she pops her head round this boy and sees me.

"Violet! Where have you been?! Brad punched his TV because of you" she laughs covering her mouth, she was buzzing.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"I don't know... But this is Jacob!"

"Jake" he said correcting her.

"What happened to James?" I ask, she gives me a funny look, a look I can't read and I just take it as she'll tell me later. I make my way upstairs to find a bathroom, I open the first door and quickly shut it as I see an awkward sight of a threesome going on. I open the second but the lights are out, I feel around the wall next to me to find a light switch.

"Shit I'm sorry!" I said looking away as I see bodies under a cover.

"Vi" my heart sinks at the sound of his voice,I bite into my lip trying to convince myself it's not him but my eyes let me see the truth, Brad ontop of another girl.

"I need to go" I said and run down the stairs and out of his house, I run until I reach the end of his road and pull out my box of cigarettes my shaky hands place one in my mouth and I try to light it, failing to do so I throw my back against the green electric box at the top of his road and slide down it till I reach the floor, breaking down, tears too harsh to stop. Did I even have the right to cry? I mean we're not together? I guess I just thought because he always said I was his that meant he was mine too.