Twenty Six.

Violets POV:

"Heyyy sleepy head.. Your finally awake" I heard the soft sound of my mothers voice as I slowly fluttered open my eyes.

"Mum.. Where am I?" I croaked out.

"Your in hospital babe, you fell down the stairs.. Don't you remember?" A cold shiver ran down my spine as I heard the unholy voice of Jamie. My whole body stiffened up as I felt his venomous touch on my skin.

"Mum get him out!" I raised my voice enough as I my broken body would let me.

"Honey calm down your heart monitors going mad!" She said trying to calm me as I squirmed in the bed, I look out to the waiting room and see brown curls, without thinking I rip the wires stuck to my arms and run out of the bed and straight into the waiting room.

"BRAD!" I shouted and ran straight into his arms.

"Violet! Your alive oh dear fucking god your alive!" He said sounding relieved as he hugged me back, I never wanted to let go, he's scent was heavenly.

"Violet! Your very sick darling, you need to go back to your bed" Jamie said from behind me, I tilted my head up to face Brad.

"Brad keep him away from me! He's evil!" I said gripping onto him tighter. "Please Brad you have to believe me! He pushed me! It was him!"

"You heard her.. Fuck off" Brad said to Jamie.

"Violet please come here sweetie! You need to be back on the monitors" my mum said so softly.

"I'm not letting Brad go!"

"It's fine.. He can come"

"Hold up! He ain't going anywhere near my girlfriend-" Jamie started, he raised his hand to grab me from Brad and I flinched and ran into my mums arms.

"Ya know what mate I've been dying to do this ever since I first saw your face" Brad said before balling his fist and connecting it to Jamie's face, I watched his pathetic body fall to floor. The security men ran over to Brad and dragged him out.

"No nooo! No! I need him here! Mum do something!! They can't take him away from me!" I panicked in the waiting room trying to squirm out of the doctors and my mums grip.

"Honey calm down.. Okay go with the doctors and I'll sort this!" She said guiding me back into the bed as I sobbed and screamed for Brad. I needed him, he made me feel safe, without Brad, I'm a .. a scared little girl just like Jamie said.