Twenty Eight.

Violets POV:

It's been a month since I was in hospital, a month since me and Brad made things official I guess, everything just feels better when your in love, of course it's not easy, it's messy and complicated but it's worth it.

I was sitting under a tree In the shade again at lunch, I pulled out my little book my teacher gave me, it's become very useful lately.. I doodle in it mostly and Brad drew a picture of two people fucking and said it was us.. But I love it, it's just everything that's me.

I start to doodle my thoughts and how I'm feeling when I feel someone nudge my shoulder. I look up to see the gorgeous brown eyes that belonged to my boyfriend.. God that sounds weird calling him that.

"Have I told you that you look so sexy today" he said biting down on his lower lip with a smirk.

"No I don't think you have" I said blushing.

"Well you look so sexy I want to bang you under this tree" he said so causally, I chuckled at him and put my book away.

"Why do you carry that about?" He said nodding towards my book.

"It's useful" I shrugged.

"I'm useful" he shrugged back. "Why don't you talk to me about your thought and feelings?" He asks.

"I'm a English student.. Writing is like breathing to me" I said placing a cigarette in my mouth and offering one to Brad.

"Na thanks.. I've quit"

"Since when?" I said whilst the smoke was in my lungs then letting it escape my mouth.

"Since I realised they could fuck with my voice"

I raised an eyebrow at him as I didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

"We've started a band and I'm lead singer"

I let out a dry life and shook my head thinking he was joking but by the way he was looking at me I could tell he wasn't. "Oh your serious"

"Yeah whys that hard to believe"

"Nothing I've just never heard you sing so I couldn't imagine what your voice would sound like"

"Well you've heard me moan" he winked at me.

"Speaking of moaning.. I was wondering if you wanted to come round tonight?" I said intwining my hand in his.

"Really? Tonight?" He said shocked. Ever since me and Brad have made it official we haven't had sex, It's strange I've been expecting him to make a move but for reason it never happens, it's not like we haven't before? I'm starting to think his not attracted to me.

"Yes.. Tonight, my mums working a night shift so we'll be alone and it can be perfect"

"Perfect" he breathed out. "Okay I'll come round later" he said planting a kiss on my lips before getting up and walking back into college as the bell rang.

For some reason I was nervous, I've never been in a real relationship and I've certainly never been in love like this, it's all different and strange and just completely out of my comfort zone.