Fourty Six.

Violets POV:

As soon as I got home I raced upstairs to find something to wear.

"Violet love you have a letter here!" My mum shouted up the stairs.

"Okay mum just leave it on the kitchen counter for now" I shouted back down as I chucked on one of Brads t shirts he'd left here and wore it as a dress.

"It looks really officially Vi! Maybe even from London!" I stop in my tracks and jump downstairs snatching the letter off her.

"Open it!" She pushes. I gulp and slowly start to open the letter, I see the University's logo in the corner of the letter and my heart starts to race.

Miss Violet Campbell i am pleased to announce you have been accepted into the London University for Creative Writing...

"What does it say?!" My mum panics.

"I got in" I mumbled. "I got in.. I got in, I got in, I got in!" I repeated, shouting and jumping up and down as my mum hugs me, screaming.

"Well done Vi! My baby! You did it!" My mum said slightly sobbing.

"I told you I could do it all mum" I said holding my stomach.

"Yeah.. ya did.. so where are you going tonight?" She asks looking down at my outfit.

"Yeah I'm hanging out round Brads tonight.. do I look okay?" I ask fixing my hair.

"You look lovely, love" she pauses. "Does Brad know about" she stops nodding towards my stomach.

"He will do tonight.. he even said he'd move to London with me" my mum pulls a face I can't read.

"What?"

"Just remember to look after yourself even if it means cutting off the people you love" she said rubbing my shoulders.

"Mum don't worry.. me and Brad were gonna be fine" I roll my eyes.

"I just worry, I know that boy has history of breaking your heart-"

"Stop!" I shout. "Please mum I'm finally happy I don't wanna remember the bad times"

"I'm sorry" she said and kissed my cheek leaving me alone in the house as she went off t work. I ran back upstairs and finished getting ready by applying my make up and Doc Martins, I grabbed my leather jacket and made my way over to brads with my rucksack that holds the truth Brad needs to know.

"Hey Vi!" Connor walks around the corner.

"Hey con, where you off too"

"I've actually got a date" he said awkwardly.

"CUTE!" I teased him. "So who's the lucky lady?"

"This girl Luisa.. she works in the coffee shop in town"

"Bean town?" I ask.

"Yeah.. the little cute blonde girl in there with the side fringe" I can see how nervous Connor is and it's so cute.

"Where are you going?" He asks changing the subject.

"Me and Brad have a date sorta thing"

"Today?"

"Yeah like now, we spoke and he said he'd move to London with me Connor! everything's finally working out Con"

"Don't go Vi, come to the pub with me and Luisa" Connor tries to drag me off with him.

"What? And be a third wheel!" I shake him off. "What's wrong? Why don't you want me to go brads? Your the one who said I need to talk to him?"

"I-i just haven't seen you in a while I miss hanging out"

"Aww Con! How about me and Brad come and meet you and Luisa at the pub later for a double date! Anyway con I've gotta go I'm so late!" I rush off leaving Connor.

As I reached brads house I took my bag off and held onto it tightly in one hand as I knocked on the door with the other.

No answer.

I knock again.

Still no answer.

I pull out my phone and start to dial his number. All of sudden I hear a phone ringing from behind me.

"Brad?"

"Oh hi yeah sorry I just needed to erm go see my grandad" he said awkwardly adjusting his collar on his shirt.

"No that's fine.. is he okay?" I ask as Brad let's us both in.

"Yeah, yeah his fine!" He said taking off his leather jacket. "You look beautiful in my t shirt" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Mmm are you wearing perfume?" I said smelling his neck.

"Erm.. yeah just this new aftershave I got" he quickly pulled away and lead me upstairs to his room. I sat on the corner of his bed as he walked over to his record player flicking through the many albums he has.

"So what's in the bag?" Brad asks.

"Erm.. that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about" I said and he turns around and joins me on the bed.

"Have you ever thought about the future?" I ask him but before he can answer the house phone downstairs starts ringing.

"1 second" he holds up a finger and rushes downstairs.

I take a deep breath in and slowly blow back out. I feel something vibrate on the bed so I stand up and see I've been sitting on brads phone, I pick it up and see he has a text message from a number I didn't recognise, I'm not the type of girl who goes down her boyfriends phone but with brads history and the situation I'm in.. it couldn't hurt?

I open the text message and my eyes squint in confusion:

You've left you boxers here.. I told you, you couldn't stay away. Xo

My heart races and my hands begin to sweat.. who is this? Without thinking I started calling the number, it rang a thew times till the call finally connected.

"I knew you couldn't stay away from me"

Georgia .

I quickly hung up and covered my mouth with my hand.

I thought that it was a one-off or maybe a drunken mistake but no Brad has been having an affair with my best friend. I looked down at my rucksack and knew what I had to do, I picked it up and headed downstairs with brads phone.

"Vi?" He asks as he sees me making my way to the front door, I intend on just walking out and not speaking to him but he puts his hand out in front of me and stops me from walking away.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"My best friend Brad" I said through gritted teeth showing him his phone. His arm slowly drops as his eyes fixate on the phone.

"Violet please I can explain" he slowly said but it was too late I was out the front door.

"Violet please! It was a mistake I went over there to tell her I didn't wanna do it anymore" he said following me down the road.

"But what? You couldn't turn her down, couldn't stay faithful to me, after everything I've been through!" I shouted so hard my throats hurt. "And to think I thought we had a future together" I shook my head at Brad.

"Please Violet we do, we can still go to London and forget this place forget everything and start again" he said holding onto my wrist.

"That's exactly what i intend to do, Brad" I ripped my wrist from his grasp and stormed off back home.

AN:

Okay so this is the last chapter in the flash back!!!!!!!! All chapters after this will be the present day where Violet is in the interview with Piers Morgan. If your confused please just comment and I can clear everything up but thank you for all the support so far!