Thirty One.

Violets POV:

I woke up the next morning in Brads bed, I sat up to see him taking a hit from a bong In the corner of the room.

"Morning beautiful" he smiled, the dark rings around his eyes contrasting with his bright eyes.

"How long have you been awake for?" I asked stretching over to reach a glass of water.

"Thew hours.. I like to watch you sleep" he said crawling back into bed with me.

"How's your eye?" I asked, lightly running my fingers over the bruise swelling under his eye.

"It's fine" he laughed. "Shit.. We're late" he laughs again as he looks at the watch on his wrist.

"Why what time is it?"

"Half 11"

"WHAT! Brad!" I said jumping up and quickly putting my clothes on.

"Babe it's cool.. Calm down"

"It's not cool Brad I have class in 10 minutes! Argh! For fuck sake!" I shouted as I stormed out of his room.

"V! Vi!" Brad chased after me. "I'm sorry okay" he said.

"Yeah me too" I said before making my way to college.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Sorry I'm late Miss!" I said storming in the class room, I looked over at the class and saw Jamie wasn't here, he had moved to Manchester apparently.

"Nice of you to Join us Violet, oh and look it's your turn to read out your poem"

"What poem?"

"The poem for your coursework.. You know The assignment for what I love the most. I told everyone last week that I wanted to hear the start of it today"

"Yeah.. Erm. I got this.. Just give me a second"

I walked over to the front of the class with the book my teacher had gave me, I started flicking through it when I saw a blood stained fingerprint on one of the pages.. It was brads, I rubbed my fingers against it and smiled, I could never stay mad at him.

"What I love the most by Violet Campbell..

You keep running from the truth, you know it's true
you think I am crazy for loving you

I wish you could see the angel I see
when you stand in front of me

you think I am your best gift of all
but I wish you could understand, without you I stand 10 in. tall

I never believed in the saying "opposites attract"
but the second I met you it became a proven fact

I am cold as ice, while you're hot as fire
as long as I live you're my one and only desire

you're not just my want but also my need
you're like my personal drug, for you I plead

I am the happiest person whenever you're near
but the second you leave I shed a lonely tear"I open my eyes to see everyone smiling at my poem.

"That was beautiful Violet.. And please don't be late again!" She said before the bell rang letting everyone leave class.

"You loveeeeee me!" I heard an annoying brummie accent say from behind me as I left the class, I stood still and smiled before turning to face him.

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard your poem.. It was for me right?" He said wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah it was" I said Before planting my lips on his but pulling away quickly.

"How come you've never wrote me anything?" I asked as we walked down the corridor hand in hand.

"I've made you a spliff before!"

"I'm serious.. I mean you said you guys are making music.. How about write me a song?"

"Maybe.. Now come here and kiss me!" He said as we entered the canteen.

"GROSSSSSS!" Georgia shouted over at us.

"Hey where the fuck have you been?!" I asked Georgia as I hugged her tightly, her eyes flickered around the room before landing on her hands. "Just about" she smiled.

"So what happened to that scumbag Jamie then?" Connor said my body tensing up at the mention of his name, I felt brads hands on my shoulders which calmed me down.

"That prick wouldn't dare come back" Brad said with his vivacious tone.

"Anyway! Enough doom and gloom.. We're having a slumber party at mine tonight for my birthday!" Georgia said overly excited.

"George.. Do I look like the type of guy who does slumber parties?!" Tristan said making everyone laugh.

"I'm in!" I said putting my arm around Georgia.

"What about you big bad boy Brad!" She said raising her eyebrows at him.

"Wherever my girlfriend goes I'll go" he said back to Georgia.

"Cool.. Everyone else?" She said eyeing James. He nodded sheepishly.

"Cool see you at mine later! Bye guys!" She waved and made her way to her next lesson.

"So come pick me up at 9?" I said standing up to face Brad.

"Are you actually going?" He said shocked.

"Yeah! It's my best friends birthday" I said slinging my bag over my shoulder as we started to walk out of college.

"I- I erm I might no go babe" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"How come? You love parties"

"I don't know I'm just not feeling it"

I pushed Brad up against the nearest wall and roughly attached my lips to his, pushing my hips deep into his as our hands roamed each other's body's.

"What was that for?" He said breathlessly as I pulled away.

"Listen, Georgia has a spare shed that her family turned into a room at the end of her garden.. If you come tonight we can have our own party" i smirked at Brad who was staring at me with his mouth hanging open.

"Have I told you how much I fucking love you"