My body stops shaking, as I control myself from breaking down. 

"So, you are going tomorrow?" I asked to confirm making Derrick nod his head in yes.

"I'm going to miss you," I said closing my eyes.

 "Same here, Anne," His mouth paints a soft smile and he nods once before folding me in his arms again.

"I still need to pack some stuff, so need to go," Darrick said taking steps towards the door.

"Okay, call me if you need any help," I said faking a smile when I wanted to yell at him.

As soon as Darrick left and I closed the door behind me, I felt broken I don't know why but I felt betrayed.

My steps came to halt as I reach back in my room I took out my bag from the closet I hold my resignation letter.

I held the crisp white letter in front of me between both hands, then took some delight in ripping it in two. Then I turned it ninety degrees and ripped it again. After several more rips, the letter more resembled confetti and I threw it into the air, watching it rain down around me in the breeze.

I needed some distraction out of everything and going out at some hidden and mysterious place, was going to help me out.

I took out my laptop and setting it on my desk I put back the file about the house beside it.

Inside my mind and heart, both were praying for some interesting case to deal with.

I look after the pages which were highlighted about some weird incidents and shreds of evidence found inside the house.

The murder was related to some family Emma Calder, Avon Calder, Madeline Calder. The three of them were siblings and their sisters Nina Joseph and Charlotte Joseph were both adopted sisters who were missing, the parents Mrs. Julia Calder and Mr. Mark Calder both died in a car accident.

Was this an set up a thought came in my mind. Never in my life, I had to face such murder, why would someone try to kill the kids. I turn to another page which was introducing me to a new name James Parker. I read the sentences further.

"James Parker, a friend of Avon Calder is been held suspicious about the murder of his friends and sisters, the investigators have not found anyone else or other proofs that would relate that someone other than the kids was in the house."

Nowadays kids can't even keep their friends to stay at the house, but James alone can't-do anything without any help. There must be someone who might have helped him do this or there was some new face who killed the siblings and trying to misguide the cops and investigators. 

I came back to another page of file when different new thing got disclosed to me, cops had founded a lady bag which was having some id named as "Serena Hudson Tonk" but there was nothing else related to her found inside the house, the sample of blood was the only thing which was the major evidence till now with the cops.

There need to be something, this case and murder were making me the thrill and inquisitive about the factual story about the family and the house.

PLEASE, COTE! (COMMENT & VOTE) It inspires me to write more as well as share "HEX" & "HEX2" with your wattpad friends and all the horror lovers.

Get ready to meet me

"Roses, roses. Red roses now turning into black ones. Roses, roses. Red roses now get ready to die soon."  

Follow me on

Follow me on