Chapter 35- Face Your Fear

"Morning..." Mason spoke up Woking Allison from her half sleeping state, he thought she was already awake. Allison just groaned.

"Never thought I'd get the chance to watch you sleep again."

"Mason stop talking before I hit you."

"Do it, you have to actually look at me to hit me though and lately you've been avoiding all eye contact."

"I wonder why!" Allison stated as she pulled the quilt over her head.

"Look I didn't mean what I said about you!"

"Yet you still said it!" Allison snapped.

"I was hurt!" He tried to justify his actions.

"You were hurt, you were hurt, my mother died and you spread rumours about it... your sick!"

"I know and I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't quite cut it right now."

"What do you mean by right now?"

"Just put it this way I've got bigger problems then you right now!"

"You mean whoever attacked you?"

"That and other things..."

"What other things?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I care about you!"

"Yeah well you've got a funny way of showing it!"

"Allison I love you how many times do I have to say it!"

"No your right, the sound of those words should make me crumble at your feet and say I love you too, but you know what I don't love you... not anymore!" Allison stormed out of the room grabbing a handful of clothes on the way out.

Allison quickly got changed not even taking the time to examine her bruises.

"Allison!" Mason spoke through the door," what can I do to make this better?" He asked desperate.

Allison had finished getting changed and opened the door." Leave me alone!" She said in answer to his question.

"You know I can't do that." He explained.

Allison rolled her eyes, " I'm going out" she said as she started walking to the stairs. She stopped and turned around," don't follow me!" She stated stopping Mason in his tracks. He nodded understandingly and just stood at the top of the stairs watching her leave the house.

Once she stood in the street she put her hand over her face she knew it was time for her to face the music and come clean with shiro but it scared her half to death.

She decided she needed to see him so she headed to the hospital.

To her surprise she was there sooner then she'd planned she was on autopilot as her mind was overflowing with so many dangerous thoughts.

Allison walked up to the lift just on the inside of the main entrance she stood back a bit as she didn't want to be in the way if a patient in a chair needed to get through.

The lift seemed to be taking extra long so she walked over to the stairs as she held the door open to go in the lift door opened and out walked a shady looking guy that Allison thought she recognised. The guy looked her way and smirked. This made her nervous so she quickly made her way to shiro's room.