Chapter 26- Act Out

Allison woke up to find that Shiro was gone. Although part of her felt sad for his absence the other half was glad. She didn't understand her fellings for Shiro she wasn't sure it was hatred but then what was that last night.

"Don't worry we didn't sleep together!" She heard shiros voice. Allison turned to the door and sure enough there he was standing in the doorframe watching her.

Allison's eyes widened at the sight of Shiro causing her to grip onto the sheets.

"You realise there my sheets your gripping onto for support." he smirked.

Slowly Shiro made his way over to her previously wet clothes that were hung on the back of his desk chair. He ran it through his fingers gently.

"Your clothes still aren't dry, you can wear some of mine.

"What no" Allison protested

"Allison your wearing my shirt." Shiro said raising an eyebrow at her. Allison looked down at the shirt she was wearing.

"Did you um..."

"Yeah, I put it on you."

"Thank you" Allison said as she looked to the floor embarrassed, Shiro just smiled to himself.

Allison began to make herself comfy in shiros bed again.

"Are you going to get out of my bed or..." Shiro stopped mid sentence when he noticed Allison looked uncomfortable," what's wrong now?"

"Nothing"

"Allison" Shiro warned as he walked closer to her.

"I'm just cold that's all."

"Still" Shiro asked shocked. Allison just nodded slyly.

Shiro made his way over to the bed and climbed in. He got close to Allison making her feel uneasy. He was now only inches away.

Shiro and Allison just laid there side by side for what seemed like 5 minutes until Allison's phone went off breaking the silence. Allison turned her head to see that it was her brother calling.

"You gonna get that"Shiro asked

"Nope"Allison replied bluntly

"It's annoying" he complained

"I don't care"

"Fine!" Shiro mumbled before moving so he was now above Allison. Shiro picked up her phone and held it to his ear while he looked down into Allison's eyes silently.

"Allison where the hell have you been!"

"Sorry Allison's not here right now." Shiro spoke down the phone calmly.

"What?, who is this?, what have you done with my sister, why do you have her phone" Zack shouted down the phone.

" you know who I am... At least you like to think you do."

"Where is Allison!" Zack asked angrily

"With me." Shiro said bluntly

"Where!" Zach said his voice sounding venomous.

"In my bed" Shiro smirked as he spoke. Zack instantly hung up.

"I think your brothers on his way." Shiro smiled down at Allison smugly

"What?, why did you say, tell me what you said" Allison said shocked

"I said you were in my bed. He hung up. He's on his way to kick my ass and get you in the process." He said simply as if it were normal for him... Or maybe it was.