Chapter 14- Team building

" uh miss, I'm new at this school I haven't brought my pe kit yet. Please can I borrow some."
"Uh, sorry we ran out of girls pe kits I just gave out the last pair but we might have a pair of boys."
'Uh' Allison thought to herself.

The teacher rummaged through the cupboard and pulled out a boys pe kit. It was a white pair of shorts and a white shirt. The girls pe kit was a pair of shorts that looked like a skirt and a white shirt. The boys clothes were baggy on Allison making her look really small.

Even though Allison had to get her kit and change into it she was still the first out of the changing room and the other girls followed closely. Everyone walked into the hall but Allison she waited outside for Ichigo and Renji.

Shiro walked around the corner to go into the boys changing room as he was late."Cute."Shiro said looking at Allison in her pe kit. Allison felt her cheeks heat up, she felt exposed to him.
"Maybe next time you can wear my clothes. Its a good look on you" Shiro smirked.
Before Allison had time to answer back coach walked out of the boys changing room.
"What's your name?" Coach said looking at Allison.
"A-Allison"
"Well Allison what are you still doing out here?"
"I'm waiting for someone "
"Well you look like someone I can trust so I'll let you off this time"
"Thank you sir"
"But if your still out here by the time Shiro has got changed and left the changing room you'll be joining him in detention"
"Wait what" Shiro piped up
"Oh yeah Shiro you've got detention" coach explained
"Thanks for telling me coach" Shiro complained
"Your welcome, maybe next time you can stop wasting my time and I won't waist yours now get in here and get changed."
"Yes sir." Shiro turned for the door before stopping "see you later Allison."
"Shiro hurry up. You can talk to your girlfriend later."
Allison's face went red at the coaches remark. And Shiro saw the effect it had on her."girlfriend hu, I like it" Shiro laughed walking into the changing room.

Once Shiro and coach went into the room Ichigo and Renji walked out in there pe kits."why are you wearing a boys kit" Renji asked. Allison just groaned."I'm new, I don't have a kit and this is all they had" Allison explained.
"It doesn't really matter, come on lets go in" Ichigo said holding the door open for them.

The second Allison stepped into the hall Shiro and couch came out.
"Oh Allison your lucky if you were an inch back you'd be joining Shiro in detention" coach explained.

Ichigo gave Allison a strange look and Allison returned a look that said. 'Don't ask...'
Ichigo rolled his eyes and followed Allison into the hall.

"Right class were starting a new topic. It's team building"miss said to the class,"everyone get in to groups of six." Coach ordered while he stood next to miss.

Nel ran over to Allison." Hey, do you mind if I go with you?" She asked. "Um sure" Allison answered.Grimmjow followed Nel and insisted on joining the group shortly followed by Shiro. Ichigo wasn't going to leave Allison alone with him so insisted on him and Renji being in the group as well.

"Brother" Shiro said looking at Ichigo,"Brother" Ichigo said back.
"O.K..." Nel said trying to break the tension caused by the two brothers hate for each other.

"Right every group will be assigned a team building activity then once you have completed it you can move on in a continues circle the aim is to not only work as a team but also overtake the other groups, once you overtake them there out and the last group standings wins..." Coach announced.

"Shiros team you can start on the walls. Ryo's team tiles,Shoko's team high wire and Nihei's team your on the puzzle. On you marks get set. Go" miss said before blowing the whistle around her neck.

Allison and her team ran over to the
Wall. The team with the puzzle corse were right behind them. All Allison and her team had to get the whole team over a series of walls.