Chapter 86

Just a little motivation for yall ^^

The early morning sunrise awoke Harry and I as I shuffled in his bed and turned over to face him.

I traced my finger from his temple to his jawline and he hummed out of satisfaction.

I chuckled at his reaction.

"That feels good." he softly says with his eyes still closed.

I leaned in and gently pressed my lips against his.

***

"So, how long are you in town for?" I ask.

"Just for the weekend." Gemma says.

I put on coffee for the both of us as we sat the counter with our cups of coffee.

Harry came walking in shirtless and damp curls with a towel wrapped around his lower waist.

"Pancakes are on the stove." I tell him as he walks in.

"Thanks babe." He says, pecking my cheek.

"So, Stella tells me you have an art gallery here in South Carolina?" Gemma asks, referring to what we spoke about earlier.

"Erm–yeah." he clears his throat running his fingers through his hair, "I do."

"Can I see it sometime?" She asks.

"I don't–" Harry cut himself off when he noticed my disciplinary stare. He then sighed leaning against the counter, "Sure. We can go to it today, just let me get dressed."

Gemma clapped her hands together with a wide grin plastered on her face, "Great!"

I grinned as he walked into the bedroom.

Today was sure to be a good day.

20 votes & 15 comments for the next chapter.

Please leave a comment on what you thought of the Chapter.

I hope yall have a lovely day.
Xx