Chapter 29

| A/N Picture above is of Stella's bedroom/bay window. Enjoy the chapter, remember to comment what you think of it & vote! |

I was tossing and turning all night. I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me. It was probably a quarter to four, and my mind was completely wired.

Harry consumed my every thoughts. He had me questioning everything, and wanting to learn more about anything. He made me feel a way in which I felt I could be myself with him.

Ever since my relationship with Levi, I hadn't been with anyone since. Levi had the most beautiful hazel eyes, and short brown hair, and was one of the sweetest guys I'd ever met. He made me feel whole.

After my parents divorced, I went through two full years of utter pain, tears, and struggle. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I was anxious all of the time. I had lost someone very close to me, and that left a huge impact on me. My grades slipped through the cracks, and suddenly, life just didn't seem worth living anymore.

I never hurt myself, at least not intentionally. I was hurting myself by never eating, or never sleeping, and constantly fought with my mother. I experienced so much sadness, and disappointmemt that I had built walls around my heart to guard it from anyone who tried to let themselves in. Ashley was the only one who helped me through all of it. She was there for me, took care of me. I was okay.

Then I met Levi. He was like no other. He made me feel things I'd never felt before. He made believe that everything was going to be okay. So, little by little my guard slowly came down, and he hit at the wall that shielded my heart until there was nothing left. I was happy. For once, I was finally happy. The only problem was that he was best friends with someone close to me, whom I'm no longer in contact with, and this person was not okay with the idea of us as a couple. After three times of trying to tear us apart, we finally caved, and broke up. It was the hardest thing I had to live through. I never thought that I'd be in love at sixteen, but I was. And it happened. And I was left devastated.

Since then, my walls have been higher, and all the while of trying to figure out how I felt about Harry, truthfully, I was afraid to let him in. I didn't want too. And with the life that he leads, whatever it is that we have going on, is sure to end in a short time. But for some reason, my heart pushed me to keep going and give it a chance. So, I guess thats what I'm doing.

I groaned against my pillow, struggling to fall asleep. I finally gave up, and got out of bed. It was a beautiful spring night, and soon we were too approach May so the air was suddenly so much warmer. I walked over to my bay window, and sat down, as I gazed up at the stars through my window pane. I sighed, watching each spec of light twinkle in the dark sky as the moon hung over them, shining down on them and having the moonlight enter into my bedroom cascading a shadow onto the wooden floor.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to write. I don't know why, but I was aching too. So, I got up and walked over to my desk as I swung my hair up into a high ponytail, and sat down.

I pulled out my journal, along with a pen and began to write down random words associated with how I was feeling.

Tired

Restless

Scared

Emotional

Emotionless

Lost

Confused

Infatuated

Harry

I hadn't noticed I'd written down his name until my eyes scanned over all
the words I had written and landed on the name that was the beautifully, green eyed man to have made me feel all kinds of ways in such a short period of time.

I sighed, as my pen met with the paper once again and I just began writing without thinking. The words came out on instinct and I was left mesmerized with the result.

"His green eyes left me hypnotized. They sparkled like the stars in the sky."

My mind wandered back to the conversation we had when we first met. I was struggling to come up with an idea for my novel, and when he'd ask why I was at the studio, I explained my struggle, studying him while I denied that I had any inspiration for the third novel.

But now I knew what my inspiration was all along.

It was him.

10 votes & 5 comments for the next chapter!
This chapter was sort of a filler, but also holds a lot of importance for future chapters, so don't forget about this one!
Hope everyone is well.
Xx