Chapter 51

{Play song with the Chapter/Replay song if it ends halfway through}
Read A/N below!

Sunday

The sun peeked through the beige colored curtains covering the large window, plastering the white room a light orange. I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I wiggled underneath his grip, turning onto my side. I rolled over to be met with the beautiful man that was officially now my boyfriend.

He tried to pretend to be asleep, but as I giggled at his failed attempts, he cracked a boyish smile and fluttered his lovely eyes open. His glistening green eyes poured into mine, as he tangled our legs together and pulled me closer to him.

"Morning," I softly whisper, as my fingers trailed across his nicely defined collarbones and my eyes admired the swallows just underneath.

"Good morning, baby." he murmured, pink lips fully plumped and irresistible.

I moved closer to him. As close as I could be with the little room that was left between us. My head landed on his pillow as our faces were merely inches apart.

My eyes remained glued from his piercing green eyes to his pink heart shaped lips.

A subtle smirk curved his lips – a dimple making itself known as I leaned in closer to him.

His hand squeezed over my hip, as my hand softly landed upon his cheek.

Our lips brushed over one another before attaching in a passionate kiss. The simplest kiss of the passion touch of the lips always seemed to deepen into a heated, romantic kiss that always left me breathless.

My mouth had slightly opened, allowing his tongue entrance as his lips moved with mine. His hand trailed up my side before landing on my cheek, softly stroking against my bare skin.

I hummed, happily into the kiss as we wravelled in the romance of the early spring morning.

***

Monday

The wind blew through my long, wavy black hair as my hands rose in the air and my mouth fell agape squealing in excitement.

Harry and I had just left our lunch date and were currently driving through the country side of South Carolina in his 1996 Mercendes-Benz convertible that had no roof, so I was embracing nature while we were surrounded by it.

The music was blaring in the car as we drove at a quick speed down the country roads.

The smile on my face couldn't be wiped off no matter what was happening because as of this moment, I was in pure bliss.

I stood up from my seat and held onto the roof, as I relaxed my head back and allowed the wind to flow through my veins and freshen my spirit.

I laughed aloud, a permit smile plastered on my face. I couldn't help the happiness flowing through me.

After a few joyful seconds, I sat back down into my seat and buckled my seatbelt on.

I looked to Harry whose eyes were glued on me through his black sunglasses, and a wide smile curved his beautiful lips.

"What?" I ask, as to why he was staring at me like that – my cheeks becoming a light shade of red.

"I just love seeing you like this, babe." he gazes at me, holding a dimpled grin.

I giggled like a school girl as I leaned over the console, and smashed my lips into his. The two of us smiled throughout the kiss, as his tongue moved in sync with mine.