Chapter 76

{Picture is of Stella and Harry's outfits}
Happy Double Update day!
Stay tuned x

Victoria Day! My favorite day in the month of May. The festival, the twinkling lights, the warm spring breeze – not to mention it being my middle name, but I always loved this holiday!

This Monday was a holiday for everyone in South Carolina. Everyone celebrated it and this was the perfect time when everyone festival opened. The game booths, the ferriswheel, the boho chic outfits – it was all one big extravaganza!

Also, it happened to be Harry and mine's anniversary of one month since we met.

Harry and I were going to one of my favorite festivals today. It was the Victoria Day festival and I was beyond excited to see the fireworks go off tonight.

I wanted nothing more than to spend one of my favorite holiday's with him but I'd be lying if I said the idea of going out in public didn't scare me a tad bit.

Imagining the amount of fans and paparazzi overwhelming us was not what I was looking forward too, but it was part of the package and I was in for it all because I was in it for him.

Because He was mine and I was his.

I was currently in my bedroom dancing to music in front of the mirror as I curled strands of my long black hair. I then fluffed it out, and it turned into a nice and gentle wave. Afterwards, I placed my hair in a messy bun as a few loose strands were left dangling.

I wore a white cropped crochet top with a shell necklace, blue denim short shorts with white sandals.

I stuck on little sparkly rhinestones underneath my right eye on the apple of my cheek. I put on nude eyeshadows with a small black wing liner, a nude matte lip and coral cheeks.

I wore different bracelets and paired the outfit with a small black purse with frills all around it.

I used the hot curling iron as a microphone and sang my heart out. Whitney Houston's I wanna dance with somebody sounded throughout my bedroom.

My windows were wide open and the music was blaring.

I placed the hot iron down and began dancing around my room. I jumped up onto my bed and jumped up and down like a child.

The smile on my face couldn't have been wiped away.

Suddenly, I heard two honks out my window and my heart almost stopped out of fear.

I jumped off of my bed, lowered the music and headed over to my baywindow.

I knelt on the cushion as I looked out the window.

There I saw a black range rover sat in my driveway. He wore a black fedora with shades. His curls were nicely defined, poking out of his hat. He sported a black blazer with a black dress shirt underneath – only a few buttons undone from the top, and a scarf hanging loosely over his shoulders with black skinny jeans and navy blue suede boots.

I laughed as he displayed a wide dimpled grin.

"What're you doing up there sweetheart?" he yells to me.

"Dancing around my bedroom like I'm sixteen again!" I yell back.

"The festival starts soon, we should probably get going." He yells.

"I'll be down in a sec." I yell back once again.

I slowly close my window and make my down the stairs to open the front door.

I swung the door open to be greeted with a lovely smile and open arms.

"Hello gorgeous." his husky accent intrigues me.

I blush as I step out onto the porch and place my hands on his cheeks.

"Hi." I whisper with a genuine smile.

My eyes narrow from his green ones to his perfecfly plumped heart shaped lips.

Harry catches on and slowly leans in, brushing his nose against mine before softly pressing his lips onto mine.

I hum, satisfied before pulling away.

"Ready to go, baby?" He asks, smiling.

I nod, "As ever." I then peck his lips once more.

I close the front door behind me, as he intertwines his fingers with mine and we walk down the stone path to the driveway.

He kindly opens the car door for me as I sit in the passenger seat.

He makes his way around the car onto his side, as he sits himself in the drivers seat.

He puts the key into the ignition
starting the car. He then looks over to me with a cheeky grin and lightly chuckles.

"What?" I ask, chuckling myself.

"You're just so beautiful." He speaks in a sensual tone.

I smile as he leans over the console and presses his lips against mine.

The kiss holds for a few seconds as he places his hand upon my cheek, stroking the soft skin and I can't help but smile throughout the kiss.

He see's that as a chance to slip his tongue in, which I kindly accept reciprocating the sensual gesture.

I moan as our lips fold together once more before slowly releasing and staring at one another in awe.

"Today's a beautiful day." Harry whispers against my lips.

"Yes it is."

The smile's we displayed were the most genuine, loving smiles ever seen on two people who adored each other so much.

And did I ever adore him.

15 votes & 10 comments for the next chapter.

Please leave a comment on what you thought about this chapter.

I hope yall have a lovely day.
Xx