Chapter 4

We were sitting on his couch, in his very old fashioned, yet modern day apartment as we conversed about one another's lives.

He looked adorable while sipping on his tea, and I enjoyed mine as they warmed up my cold hands.

"If it were me I would have been freaking out." I say, as he explained to me about his experience on his X-Factor audition.

"It was quite intense, really." He said, scratching his nose, "I was so sure they weren't going to like me."

My jaw basically dropped, "How so? You're like crazy talented."

Harry's head jolted back, as he gazed at me with squinted eyes and a puzzled expression. "And here I was sure you didn't know anything about me."

I threw my head back, laughing, as I took another sip of my tea, "Yeah, well, I'm an adult, not a moron."

My sarcasm had both of us in joyful moods.

Harry couldn't hold back a laugh, and his dimples were seeping through

"My best friend, Ashley, is quite the celebrity blogger, so she tells me whatever I need to know."

Harry cocked his head to the side, and smirked, "Does that mean you asked her about me?"

My eyes wandered around the room displaying innocence, as I shook my head, "No, it means she squealed when I told her we went out for lunch, and was more than willing to tell me everything about you, so I could get to know you better."

"Wouldn't asking me yourself be a much easier solution, yeah?" Harry asked, pointing out the obvious.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, last I was informed, you find it weird to share your life with others." I reminded him of what happened yesterday.

"Well," Harry took a sip of his tea, "I sure did enjoy getting to know you."

That seductive smirk had returned, and my cheeks were red, "Did anyone mention to you how beautiful you are?"

His accent made me melt. But I laughed it off, creating humor, "Isn't that the title of one of your songs?"

I was right. What makes you beautiful to be exact. What? I catch on. Plus, Ashley's constant yammering didn't help.

Harry laughed, nodding, "Very good." "I just want to apologize again for the intrusion yesterday at the restaurant." Harry referred to the crowd of fans and photographers.

I had to let it go, it was his life.

"I understand," I nod, "Its a huge part of your life." He nodded, narrowing his eyes down to the floor. "It must be hard never getting an ounce of peace and quiet."

Harry laughed, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, it definitely is. I try not to let it bother me though." His eyes now met mine again, "Without the fans, and their support, I wouldn't be where I am today."

I nod once again, "Aside from the obnoxious paparazzi, and irritating reporters, you're pretty lucky."

He cocked his head to me with confusion as I went on, "Most people would do just about anything to be as famous as you."

"I don't really like the word famous," Harry's voice lowered, "I feel like it degrades who I am as a person, so I try not to use it."

Suddenly, I felt guilt overwhelm me. "Sorry, its just," I tried to save my ass before I could blubber any other useless shit, "I'm never quite sure what word to use for people like you."

His eyebrow rose in curiosity, "People like me?"

I shrugged, adding a slight head tilt attempting a nod, "Yeah, you know, famous people," There was that damn word again that made his eyes fall back to the ground, "Celebrities," I replaced, "Those people who have teenage girls kissing your poster before they go to bed." I attempted humor, and surprisingly his dimples reappeared and I was given a shy laugh.