Chapter 61

"Is everything okay?" I ask, concerned.

Ashley had left the room, so only Harry and I remained in my office.

"No, everythings not okay." Harry says, in a firm tone.

Before I could even get a word out, he makes his way over to me and crashes his lips into mine.

What was he doing?

His tongue slips into my mouth as his strong hands cup my cheeks and I moan, satisfied by his electrifying touch.

"Harry," I say, breaking the kiss. "Harry. What are you doing here?" I ask, attempting to catch my breath.

"I have been deprived of your touch since Friday, and the second I found out I got a three hour break between takes, I rushed down here so I could finally be with you." Harry says, licking his swollen lips.

I pant, attempting to find the words to speak. I couldn't seem to think of anything besides wravelling in a passionate rendezvous.

My lips curve into a widened smile as a smile then appears on his lips and he's not hesitant to press his lips against mine once again.

He hoists me up onto my desk, as my legs swing around his waist and my fingers tug at his luscious curls.

Our lips move in sync with one another, as he moves the coffee and goodie bag over and his lips attach to the bare skin of my neck.

He lays me down on the desk as his bulge presses against my core, leaving me moaning in pleasure.

"Harry." I moan.

His face hovers over mine as he gulps, eyeing my lips.

"I really need to touch you, baby." He whispers.

His face moves upwards as he looks around the room, "Are there any camera's?"

"Well considering you walked in here, I'm surprised there aren't. But no, there are none in here." I playfully say.

"Your boss helped me get through here without being noticed. So, I'm in the clear." he winked, smirking at me.

I hum, impressed. "Mm–well aren't you clever."

"I try." he says.

"Are you gonna keep talking or are you gonna touch me?" I tease him.

He chuckles, as his lips press against mine, slowly kissing me and his hands lower from my waist to the button on my jeans before slipping into my hot pink lace panties.

His thumb pressed against my pulsing core which made me moan in pure ecstasy.

This had always been the state of euphoria I craved so whole heartedly.

"Baby." I moan, tugging at his curls.

"Stella, I missed you so much." Harry says as he groans out of pleasure the second I palm through his dress pants.

"Me too." I say, panting.

He laid me down on my desk, as he climbed over me and reattached his lips to mine.

His hands moved upwards from my panties to my hip as he gave it a gentle squeeze, causing goosebumps to appear on my skin.

His lips traced down from my lips to my neck, as I wrapped my legs around his torso pulling me closer to me.

His bulge moved slowly against me, as my lips slightly parted and my eyes squeezed shut from the pleasure I had been receiving.

"Harry." I moan, as my hand wraps around the nape of his neck.

Harry stands up, as I reached for the buttons of his black dress shirt.

Once my hands held a firm grip on unbuttoning his shirt, we heard a lock click in the door of my office causing both of our heads to turn to see who it was.

"Oh my gosh!" She screamed at the sight of us before covering her eyes, "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt."

I sigh, "Its okay, Ashley." I say, as she keeps her eyes covered by her hands.

Harry and I quickly adjust ourselves as we stand in front of Ashley.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." I say, once I zipped up the zipper on my jeans and buttoned them up.

Ashley slowly peeked through her fingers before lowering her hands from her face.

Her face was more red than ours,
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to see anything, but I–"

"Its fine, Ash. What is it?" I ask, referring to the reason as to why she had interrupted mine and Harry's intimate moment.

"I was just gonna say that your boss is down the hall and I've been stalling him for a good five minutes because he wants to come in here and go over the chapters you submitted to him, but I wanted you two to have some time together so I just asked him a series of questions until I couldn't think of anything else." Ashley explains.

"Oh," I say. "Thanks – okay."

"I'm really sorry you walked in on us." Harry apologizes.

"Don't worry about it." Ashley says.

I clear my throat as I tug a strand of hair behind my ear, "Okay, well – uh"

"I should probably get going." Harry adds, "I'll see you Wednesday, babe?"

I nod. "Yeah."

He leans in and softly presses his lips against mine, holding my hand in his as I give him a warm smile

"Bye." He whispers.

"Bye." I say.

He makes his way out the door, as Ashley remains standing in front of me.

"I am so sorry about that, Stella." She apologizes again.

"No, its okay." I sigh, "Alright, where's Mr. Gordon?"

"He said he'd be coming in shortly, I think–"

A knock at the door had interrupted Ashley's sentence, and then waltzed in Mr. Gordon with a warm smile.

"Stella, hello." He stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"Mr. Gordon, hi." I say, shaking his hand. "What can I do for you?"

"I was hoping we could go over those chapters you submitted to me this morning. I'm very impressed but I do have a few questions about the storyline and how you came up with it." Mr. Gordon says.

"Of course, take a seat. I'd be happy to talk to you about it." I smile.

I look over to Ashley as she raises her eyebrows questioning as to whether or not she is to leave, and I nod in confirmation.

She gives me a small wave, and a genuine smile as she leavss the office and closes the door behind her.

I sat myself on the other side of my desk across from Mr. Gordon, and gave him a sincere smile.

"So, what was your question again?" I ask.

"What was it that made you come up with this storyline?"

If only he knew..

15 votes & 10 comments for the next chapter.

Maybe we'll have a double update today? Stay tuned.

Please leave a comment on what you thought of this chapter.

I hope yall are having a lovely day.
Xx