Chapter 15

I was rumaging through the clothes in my closet, hoping to find something elegant, yet sexually appealing. Harry continuously had the advantage of being seductive, and always looking sexually appealing even if it were just in a plain shirt and jeans. How he made it always look so sexy was beyond me. I could never pull that off, even if I tried. But I'm sure my casual clothes had to have done something to him, I mean, he had asked me out, so thats something right?
I was in a crisis, and I only knew of one person who could help me in this situation. My neurotic, fashionista of a best friend, Ashley.
She soon arrived, as I explained everything to her and she squealed of his excitement.
"I'm so glad you changed your mind! What was it that had done the trick?"
I shrugged, plopping myself next to her on my bed, "I don't know. An instinct? A feeling?" I then looked at her with squinted eyes, "The nagging comments from my annoying best friend?"
Ashley flipped her auburn hair over her shoulder, flashing me a smile, "Well, if thats half true, do give credit to yours truly." She referred to herself.
I rolled my eyes, grinning, "He was just so intense. He could be soft and sweet, but that other side of him had surprised me." I positioned myself to face her as I continued, "I mean, I know that he had to have had some type of wild side, but the way he was speaking, and the way he was talking to me," I let out a puff of air, still exhilirated from his touch just hours prior, "I had never experienced that much seduction with anyone else I'd ever met."
Ashley's eyebrows rose, as she cocked her head to the side, "Really? Not even with Levi?"
It had been a while since she had mentioned him. Since I've thought about him really, but I didn't want too. First loves were already overwhelming enough as it is, add not being able to be with him over family reasons made it that much more painful. I had definitely lived my own version of Romeo and Juliet with him. Shaking my head, I pushed those thoughts aside returning back to the reality that was present day.. That did not include Levi.
"No," I immediately stood up, hands on my hips, "Now, would you not mention him again, and help me decide what I should wear tonight?" I sighed, defeated.
Ashley stood up, cracking her knuckles and nodded, "Gotcha, sorry," She then flashed her pearly whites padding over to my closet, "Now, you sit there and return to what you were doing," She glanced at me over her shoulder, rolling her eyes, "Relaxing, stewing, over thinking - whatever it was," I glared at her rude comment as she continued, "And let me work my magic." With one last final smirk, she returned to her search on the perfect outfit for tonight.
I waited patiently for her to finish up what she was doing, as I distracted myself with apps on my phone. Anyone who didn't have an iPhone this day and age left me dumbfounded.
I know I couldn't be without mine.
Shortly after, I heard her clear her throat, turning my attention to her and observing the calm atmosphere.
"Ta-duh!" She spoke, proudly pulling out my black skin tight dress from behind her, holding it up in the air.
It was sleeveless with a high neckline, reached my mid-thigh and was all tight as hell.
I stood up, walking over to her, eyeing the dress, "This one? You sure?"
Ashley rolled her eyes, smiling, "Have I ever steered you wrong?"
My eyes met hers with an unsure expression that she read thoroughly, now correcting her previous sentence, "Yeah, nevermind, don't answer that."
I laughed, once she had handed the dress over to me.
"Just try it, Stella. Its perfect, trust me." Ashley insisted.
"I don't know. I wanted something elegant, yet appealing but not full on skanky." I spoke my thoughts upon this dress.
She shook her head, "Are you kidding me? If you didn't have those perfect curves and were a tooth pick, then yeah, it'd be skanky. But you do," She referred to the curves, "And this dress hugs them perfectly. Now go try it on, before I undress you myself."
I rolled my eyes, laughing, "Well, I may have trouble with the zipper." I jokingly winked at her attempting to be sarcastically flirtatious.
She shook her head, once again, joining in on the laughter, "Just go try it on. Trust me, you'll love it."
I took her word for it, and went into the bathroom to change. Walking out, I felt bare as the fabric practically sinked into my own skin. Like I couldn't even feel the fabric of the clothing because of how tight it was. Standing in front of the mirror had made me realize that Ashley was right about the dress hugging my curves, but I wasn't sure it was the right one.
"Still unsure, huh?" Ashley noticed my uncertained expression.
"Yeah," I sighed, cocking my head to the side examining my body from top to bottom in the mirror, "I still feel like its over the top for a dinner date."
Ashley had disappeared from my view in the mirror, allowing me to continue scanning myself up and down attempting to convince myself that this was the right dress, as sure as Ashley was.
A few seconds later, she returned holding a long, black casual cardigan and dark blue velvet pumps, adding a cheeky grin, "Thats why we have these!" She held the items up in the air in front of me as a response to my statement earlier.
I turned around, looking at the two items curious as to how they'd make me look less slutty in this dress.
"How?" I ask, her catching on quite quickly.
"Just put it together. The dress itself says you're ready to get laid. Add the cardigan and velvet pumps, the outfit altogether says you're here for a good time - half casual, half sexual." She smirked, winking while explaining.
I laughed at her comment, understanding that, that was just her own vocabulary but I didn't question it. Usually she was right about these things. Especially when it came to clothing. If anyone knew their fashion well, it was Ashley.
I took a hold of the items, putting them on me and taking a second glance in the mirror.
She was right.
I looked more laid back and casual now with the cardigan, but still sexy with the heels and the dress. It was a two for one.
I turned to face her as she stared at me with a widened smile, "So?"
I took a second to respond, but eventually gave in, smiling cheekily, "You were right."
She clapped her hands together, jumping up and down a few time squealing before settling down, "So, you'll wear it?" I could practically see the beam in her eyes.
I nodded, still grinning, "I'll wear it."
"Oh, yay!" She clapped her hands once more before turning me around to face the mirror again, "You'll have him begging on his knees by the end of the night." She whispered to me, hinting that this dress could actually do the trick and make Harry melt just as he'd done to me.
That was probably going to be the best karma ever.
"Right," She proceeded, "Now lets get to hair and make up."
I glanced at her in confusion, "Can't I just wear what I put on this morning?"
She stared at me with disgust, "Oh, god no. You're going on a date with Harry Styles, not Peter Griffin."
I scoffed.
Ouch.
"Thanks," I say, sarcastically, glaring at her.
Ashley giggled, "Sorry. Come on now." She directed me towards the bathroom, as she was about to put on what seemed to be a better face than what I was displaying earlier.
Much to my surprise, I quite admired the way she had dolled me up. The mix of beige colors blended for eyeshadow, the thin black winged liner across the waterline on my lid, the deep red blush accentuating my high cheek bones, the tanned foundation applied to my skin, and the burgundy matte lipstick plumping up my already-quite-plumped lips left me amazed. She had decided to leave my hair straight, as she told me that she didn't want both the make up and hair to be what stood out, but only one of them that happened to tie the look together. My jaw practically dropped at her work of art. I was blessed to be the canvas.
"Wow," I exclaimed, eyes widened, "I look," I couldn't even finish my sentence.
Ashley shrugged, feeling proud of herself, "I know, I'm great."
I chuckled, admiring the way she dolled me up for the night, "This looks amazing, thank you."
She waved her hand, as if it were no big deal, but she wasn't fooling anyone with how much pride she took in this moment, "Oh, it was nothing."
I turned to face her and grinned, "Thank you, really."
She gave me a genuine smile, climbing down from her cocky high and pulled me in for a hug, "Its no problem at all."
Releasing, I glanced down at the time on my phone realizing that it was a quarter to 7.
"Now, lets get you downstairs so you don't keep the poor man waiting all night." She suggested. I nodded in agreement, following her down the stairs.
Soon enough, Harry arrived. I was nervous as all hell, jittery with excitement and butterflies, mostly empathized from Ashley, until I heard a soft knock at the front door.
I was frozen. He was here, and I couldn't move. I was actually nervous?
I turned to Ashley who glared at me with wide eyes. "What are you waiting for? Open the damn door, silly!"
I gulped, nodding, as I took a deep breath and placed my hand on the door handle, twisting it and opening the door.
There, I was welcomed with a dashing Harry holding a bouquet of red roses. Much more than the one he'd given to me last time. He looked incredibly handsome. He was wearing a white dress shirt, with a few of the top bottoms undone just enough to reveal his beautifully, tanned chest, and what seemed to be tattooed ink of swallows that I hadn't noticed before, and a little further down, another tattoo I couldn't quite make out, seeing as only a bit of it was revealed. He wore tight black jeans as usual, and dark brown dress shoes. His curly hair remained sitting on his shoulders, muffled up with however many times he had ran his hands through it, and he couldn't have looked more flawless.
His lips immediately curved into a boyish smile at the sight of me, "Stella," His eyes scanned me up and down, as I noticed his lips part and his eyes become aroused by the dress I was wearing. I couldn't hold back the blush in my cheeks. "You look--"
Before Harry could even get another word in, Ashley stepped beside me revealing herself to him with a wide grin, "Hi, I'm Ashley, Stella's best friend."
I rolled my eyes at her haste speaking wishing I had heard the rest of Harry's sentence.
I was really hoping Ashley wouldn't fangirl over him tonight. I had even warned her upstairs before she squealed like a seven year old after I had told her that I changed my mind.
I knew she was gonna do this, though I was desperately wishing otherwise.
Clearly keeping my fingers crossed served no purpose in the end result.
Harry took a step towards her, offering her his hand to shake, introducing himself. "Ah, the blogger. Hi love, I'm Harry."
She took a hold of his hand, giggling like a school girl, "I know who you are."
She looked back at me with her jaw practically to the floor, amazed that she was meeting the Harry Styles.
She held onto Harry's hand a little too long, before he drew it away, turning his attention to the bouquet of roses in his hands.
"I bought these for you, Stella."
Well, was I grateful that he remembered that I was still there. You know, with my best friend wanting to smother him and all.
I gave him a genuine smile, taking a hold of the bouquet, "Thank you. They're very lovely."
"Awe, how cute, he got you flowers!" Ashley gazed in awe, her eyes flickering between Harry and I.
I couldn't help but feel the awkward tension build between the three of us.
"Shall we?" Harry then suggested.
Thank god.
I nodded, "Yes, definitely." I leaned into Ashley to whisper in her ear, handing her the bouquet, "Please, put these in a vase, and let my mom know I'll be home late tonight?" I pleaded.
Harry over heard and smirked, "Yes, quite late. It'll be worth her while, though."
I shot a glare at Harry, before looking back at Ashley who gave me a nod, as I took a step out the door.
As Harry and I were about to walk, she looked to us and winked, "You two behave now!"
If my mother wasn't here to scold me, it was going to be Ashley. How hilarious.
Harry had his hand on the small of my back leading me over to his car. One that seemed very familiar to me. Then it came to me. It was him who was watching me when I received the rose from him that day. I wanted to say something, but I decided not too - only to have my expression been given away and read like a sign by him.
"Everything alright, love?" His questioned seemed genuine, but the minute I turned to look at him, I noticed that seductive smirk peek from his lips.
I nodded, "Yeah. Just thinking about how you have a nice car." I pointed to the black Range Rover in my driveway.
Harry nodded, as we continued walking.
I felt as though I should apologize for Ashleys behavior earlier.
"I just want to apologize for Ashleys behavior earlier," I say once we've reached his car, "She doesn't really act normal around celebrities."
Harry bowed his head, chuckling, "No worries, love. Its a great part of being who I am."
Wow. Much more humble than I expected. I'll take it.
I nodded, as he leaned over and opened the passenger door for me, leaning his hand on it, smirking, making it clear to me that he wasn't quite finished with his sentence just yet. "Besides, if she hadn't interrupted, you may have gotten quite flustered by the way I'd compliment you. And who knows?" He shrugged, "Nothing would have stopped me from kissing you right then and there." He then winked.
His sentence had my cheeks flustered and a smile creeping onto my lips.
I looked back up at him, as he flashed me a dimpled stained smile, tapping his fingers along the edges of the car door.
I nodded, "Alright, lets get going." I decided that I couldn't handle the sexual temptations from him right now, so refusing to acknowledge it and going on with our plan had seemed to be the best way to avoid it.
Harry chuckled once again, his pearly whites flashing at me, "Quite hard to get now, are you, Miss. Montez?" He bit his bottom lip, smirking.
I rolled my eyes, grinning, "You better have gotten us a good restaurant to eat at, or there won't be anything for you to get." I teased him.
Harry nodded, continuing his low giggling, "Alright, hop in, love."
I obliged, getting into his car, resting myself on his comfortable, leather seats as he closed the car door behind me and ran over to the drivers seat, buckling himself once getting in.
"So, can I know where we're headed?" I asked, once he put the key in the ignition.
He glanced over at me, with a cheeky grin, and glistening eyes, "Only the best of the best."
As that wasn't much of a hint at all, I tried not too question it and assume that this night wouldn't actually be as horrible as I was thinking it'd be playing out in my head.
Soon enough, we were driving and a low volume of music on the radio was all that remained between us.
Harry was driving, as I gazed out the window trying to guess where we were going, my hands sitting on my lap, before I felt a large pair intertwine their fingers with mine.
His hands were so soft, and strong. My eyes met the warmth of his touch against mine, as I looked up at him, curious of his actions.
He took a chance to look over at me, green eyes melting into mine, with a sincere expression wiping his face.
"I was going to say that you look absolutely beautiful." He referred to when he first saw me, and was about to comment on my appearance before Ashley interrupted.
I couldn't hold the blush from rising to my cheeks, as my eyes sunk into his and a small smile stretched across my lips. "Thank you. You look very dashing yourself."
Without a response, Harry rose my hand with his up to his full lips, pressing a soft kiss against the back of my hand like a gentlemen.
How many shades were there to this man? I felt like I was reading 50 Shdes of Grey, only it would be called 50 Shades of Styles because oh my Lord, had he obtained many different sides to him.
Feeling much more calm, my hand still held in his while the other gripped the steering wheel proceeding to drive, I returned to my gazing out the window but still continued to think about this gorgeous man sat beside me that made butterflies swirl in my stomach.
What the hell was happening to me?

10 Votes & 5 Comments for the next Chapter!
Anyone else ship #Harella?
I hit 2k views! Yall are so amazing!
Xx