Chapter 34

*warning sexual content*
Read A/N

I couldn't resist the state of euphoria I'd been dragged into when his lips met mine, and suddenly the sound of the television slipped away from us when all that could be witnessed were the intense moans and sensual serenity whisking the air.

"Harry," I moaned, as his hot breath and wet lips pressed against my neck.

One minute we were cuddling on the couch, the next; he was climbing on top of me and my hands found their way to his curls, tugging repeatedly each time his pink lips left sloppy kisses against my bare skin.

"You're so beautiful, Stella," he hummed against the bare skin of my neck, continuing to leave a trail of wet kisses leading downwards.

He propped himself up on his elbows to keep himself balanced, as his lips reattached with mine. My hands made their way down his back, as I tugged at the soft fabric of his shirt. He sat himself up– shrugging off his shirt, grabbing the hem of the black t-shirt underneath and pulling it over his head, revealing his beautifully tanned inked skin.

I let my eyes wander his gorgeously tatted tanned chest. My breathing was uneven and his eyes watched me carefully as I gazed at him, mesmerized by the view.

I wanted so badly to take my dress off, but I had more class than that.

He lowered himself back on top of me, as his lips reconnected with mine, working his way down from my jaw, to the soft skin on my neck, to the hardness of my collar bones– each peppered with mint kisses and hot breath.

My hands tugged at his luscious locks, twirling them throughout my fingers. My eyes rolling to the back of my head as he showered me with soft kisses and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

Take it slow, my mind kept telling me.

His lips met mine once again as his hands roamed my body. His tongue deliciously swirled with mine leaving me in pure ecstasy. I was breathless.

I pulled him in deeper, never wanting to detach our lips. I felt his hips grind against me, and that growing buldge of his could be felt against my inner thigh. My tongue grazed over his bottom lip, before taking his lip between my teeth and pulling back, slowly. A moan escaped his lips as he watched me with hooded eyes and swollen lips.

"Shit," he cursed under his breath, as our chests both heavily went up and down trying to catch a breath.

Wow, it was hot as hell when he swore in that damn accent.

I chuckled, slightly, tilting my head to the side, "What?"

"You were just so–" his breathing slowed as he spoke, "Unexpected."

I wasn't expecting him to say that.

My brows furrowed, "Like; good unexpected or?"

His face hovered over mine, soft lips brushing against my own, as he slowly nodded– his nose moving upwards and downwards on mine, as a smile crept up onto his beautifully, pink lips. "Very good."

A warm grin curved my lips, giggling under my breath, "Then, I guess that makes two of us." I say, tracing my fingers across his broad shoulders and over his perfectly shaped collar bones.

"I'm honoured you gave me a chance," He whispered against my lips, having goosebumps trail down my spine.

The blush rose to my cheeks, as I shrugged and played off the many butterflies that were swirling around in my stomach, "You tried hard enough. Thought I'd give it a shot," I tease, smiling uncontrollably.