Chapter 77

Please answer question!

We arrived at the festival and almost immediately did we get swarmed by paparazzi and thousands of fans.

Luckily, security recognized the chaos in the front entrance of the festival and separated us from the chaotic group of paparazzi and insane fan-girls.

Harry and I were walking around hand in hand with bodyguards behind us. We stopped at a game booth. Harry wanted to play a ring toss and win me something.

How cliche.

He tossed a ring and magically, it landed perfectly on the bottle.

"Wait, how did you–" I was in awe.

"Wouldn't be my first festival, baby." he winked.

The worker looked to us and asked which prize we wanted.

"You heard him, babe. Pick your prize." Harry said to me.

I laughed as I pressed my index finger to my lips and tapped a few times, pondering as my eyes raked over all of the stuffed animals hanging above us.

A monkey, a bear, a dolphin, a puppy. So many to choose from. How will I ever choose?

"Mm–" I thought, "I'll pick the dolphin! They're my favorite mammal."

"But they're tiny, babe. Don't you want a big stuffed bear with a bow?" Harry asks me.

I chuckle, shaking my head. "No, I'm okay with the tiny dolphin. Its the thought that counts."

"I just want you to have all the best things in life." he says.

"And so I shall, happily with my tiny grey dolphin." I say.

"Okay." he exhales, "The dolphin it is."

"Thank you." I smile.

The man takes the dolphin and hands it over to Harry who then hands it to me.

I smile, holding it closely rocking back and forth. "Yay." I lightly say.

***

Harry and I were standing in the middle of a crowd dancing to the music that the band was playing on stage.

Harry was behind me with his hands on my hips as I grinded my backside against him, and we swayed to the music.

My hand rested on his as my hips swayed.

The heat between us was electric and intense, and I loved every second of it.

Pictures were being snapped of us but I couldn't care less.

Harry and I were enjoying each others company, and I wasn't going to let that be ruined by the ignorant paparazzi.

We just listened to the music and danced

***

Harry and I were walking hand in hand around the festival, and we had just bought cotton candy.

We bought two different colors. He bought pink, I bought blue.

I laughed as Harry ripped off a piece and fed me it.

He laughed as I fed him a piece as well.

"Your tongues blue." I tell him.

"Yours is pink." He says.

"Mm–" I hum, "Wanna make purple?"

He laughs as he leans in and pecks my lip.

I couldn't help myself from smiling.

***

He and I had our fun and successful day at the theme park, and were walking hand in hand to his car.

He opened the car door for me once again and I stepped in.

He made his way around the car but never got in as I saw him answer an incoming call.

I could only hear from his end, but it sounded like an intense arguement.

"What're you talking about?" He says, "That's ridiculous." he shook his head. "But all we did was–" he nodded, "No I know but she's really important to me and–" he sighed, "Yeah. Alright."

I became curious.

Who was that?

He hung up the phone and stepped into  the car.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"What?" he seemed distraught. "Oh, yeah. Yeah, everythings fine."

"Harry." I say, "You can tell me."

"No, no. Its alright, really." he says, "We had a perfect day. I don't want to ruin the rest of the night."

I shook my head, "You're not–"

"Stella." he interrupts me, "Its fine, really."

I sigh, "Okay." I say, still not believing a word he says.

I lean back against the seat and look out the window as he starts the car.

The rest of the drive was dead silent.

I resumed curious as to who that was.

Why wouldn't he tell me?

15 votes & 10 comments for the next chapter.

Question: Who do you think Harry was on the phone with?

I hope yall have a lovely day.
Xx