Chapter 19

This chapters dedicated to @Fredapan for being such an amazing reader of mine. I'm sure yall will enjoy this chapter! xo

We arrived at the harbour, and immediately I was taken back by the beautiful view. There were many boats on the water, a huge dock where you could just walk and stare out into the blue sea, and a diner located dead center in the middle of it with the water surrounding it, making it look as if it was a little island on its own.
The sun had just about set, still showing the tiniest bit of light left in the sky as we made our way over to the dock after parking.
Harry had his hands stuffed in his pockets, as mine were clutched to my sides, with my mind wondering as to why his hand wasn't in mine.
He seemed a tad bit nervous than before, at the restaurant. I was curious as to why. He had been overly confident this entire time, and now it almost seemed as if he was waiting for some type of approval from me about our location.
We stepped onto the dock, close to the railing as my eyes wandered out onto the sea. I thought that there would be more people here because honestly, who could pass up coming here during this warm night at such a beautiful location like this?
Harry and I walked in silence for a bit till we reached the edge of the dock, as I placed my hands onto the railing and inhaled a very deep breath, taking in all the scents of nature surrounding me. It was quiet.
Peaceful.
I let my eyes flutter close, enjoying the silence.
"I've never brought anyone here before." He finally decided to speak, standing next to me.
I opened my eyes, turning my attention to him with a slight tilt of my head, furrowing my brows curiously, "How? Its so amazing. Who could pass this up?"
Harry grinned at my response, and question, exhaling; what seemed to be, a sigh of relief, "I was hoping you'd say that."
Oh, so he was looking for my approval. No wonder he had seemed so nervous earlier.
I gave him a small smile, nodding, turning my attention back towards the sea. "Its mesmerizing. The view is so-"
I had suddenly become lost for words, once I felt Harry's hands sliding around my waist, as I felt his lips brush against my ear.
"Beautiful?" He softly whispered, his hot breath colliding with my bare skin. I could almost feel the smirk in his voice.
My head slowly turned to look at him as he stood directly behind me, his arms still wrapped around my waist, holding me close to himself. I felt my breath quicken, as my heart rate sped up. My back was pressed firmly against his chest, as I felt his heartbeat begin to pick up as well.
Glad I wasn't the only nervous one.
I noticed my eyes keep wandering from his gorgeous emerald pearls to his soft, plumped pink lips.
I wanted so badly to kiss him, but I felt as though, I shouldn't.
We both stood there in silence, lips brushing against one another, as I settled my hands on his, intertwining our fingers. Goosebumps trailed up and down my arms, ravelling in the warmth of his touch.
I hadn't noticed how cold my skin was compared to his.
His eyes narrowed down to my lips, and back up to my eyes, the same I did for him. From how close our faces were to one another, we began breathing into each other. Almost like we hadn't taken a breath before. How fucking cheesy. I felt like we were standing in some dumb romance chick-flick that had some epic love story like the one in Titanic. It was almost cringe worthy.
But something about the scenary, and the silence, and the sky, and him.. seemed to make it as though everything was how it should be.
Like it was almost too good to be true.
Had I been wrong about not giving him a chance?
Was this really going to be worth it?
I knew I wanted this, I just didn't think it would be this... perfect.
Though, it hadn't come as a shock to me that Harry was quite the romantic. It had been proven that he had a way with the ladies that made them melt.
Sometimes, it just made me feel like I was another name on his list.
I noticed him lean deeper into me, our lips practically touching as I slowly turned my head to stare back out into the sea.
Did I feel bad about not kissing him? Obviously.
Did I value my self worth more than that though? Oh, hell yes.
He was going to have to do a lot more than this to keep me. I wasn't going to make it that easy.
"So," I exhaled, my hands still firmly on his, "Why haven't you brought anyone here before?" I decided to ask him.
I felt his shoulders rise resulting in a shrug, "I've never felt anyone was important enough to show them a place where I come to search for peace and serenity."
Wait, what? Had he been to South Carolina before now?
Pfft, obviously he has. Probably sometime while he was on tour in the past few years.
"So, you've been here to South Carolina more than once?"
His chin rested on my shoulder, moving his head in a nod motion in response, "Its a peaceful state to just write and think, especially here."
"How often do you come here? I've never heard of you being here before now." I said, before realizing how rude it must have sounded.
My head quickly jolted to face him, my mouth hanging wide open, "I mean-"
Harry lifted his head from my shoulder, gazing into my eyes, adding a cheeky chuckle, "No, I get what you mean. You don't pay attention to my life as much as other people do."
I felt as if what I said was a rude comment, and he was offended. But the cheeky laugh made me assume otherwise.
Confused, I was.
I stood there, dumbfounded, feeling slightly guilty for the words that came out of my mouth earlier.
He recognized my anxious stare, "I like it," he curved his lips into an adorable smile, "I like knowing people who can ask questions without already knowing the answer. The whole world basically knows everything about me. Its rare when you find someone you can truly be yourself with." He explained to me, never losing hold of his gaze at me.
My eyes returned to focusing on his lips while he spoke, resisting the urge to press mine against them.
Then my mind wandered somewhere else.
"Why isn't there anybody else here?"
He cleared his throat, lifting his eyes to stare out into the sea, "I spoke with the owner of the diner who practically owns the whole dock, and rented out the area for the night." He then glanced down back at me, his lips pursing, "I just wanted it to be me and you."
My heart fluttered at the way he had said that. Though, I'd prefer a public setting with more people to interact with, I appreciated the fact that no one was around to interrupt our, so far, perfect date with flashing cameras and screaming teenagers. It definitely was peaceful.
"Is that alright with you?" He then asked me, his eyes searching mine for approval once again.
I gave him a slow nod, my lips lifting into a permit smile, "Yeah, it is."
As I turned my head back out towards the view of the sea, I had grown curious as to why he'd chosen this place in all of South Carolina as his peaceful place, "Is there a reason why you come to this harbour?" I asked, now placing my hands back on the cold railing.
"When we first came here, a few years ago while I was on the world tour, I had a lot of trouble focusing one night while we were working on writing songs for the next album. It was probably about midnight when I had decided to leave the tour bus, and go for a stroll around the area. The arena wasn't too far from here, and I found myself walking closer and closer to this harbour. It was like I was almost drawn to it because of how beautiful it was. I noticed that there was no one around, and the diner was closed for the night, so I ended up walking on this dock and staring out into the ocean while I tried my best to clear my head," As he explained, I felt his hands thoroughly and softly rub against my hips, having his fingers trail up and down my sides sending shivers up my spine, "Suddenly, a wave of creativity flowed through me and I found myself writing here till dawn. It wasn't until I had noticed the owner of the diner opening up the restaurant, that I had realized I'd been here the whole night. The peace and serenity of the place just made me calm. That's why I love coming here."
I was surprised by his passion for this beautiful harbour. Yes, it was a glorious place to find peace, but the way he felt about it, made me sink even more into his whirlwind of romance. I was absolutely drawn to him.
Hypnotized, you could say.
I took a deep breath, inhaling the warm breeze of the wind blowing onto us from the sea, "That's inspiring, Harry. I'm glad you brought me here." I say, without looking at him, my eyes still glued to the view in front of me.
His right hand had risen to slowly turn my head to stare at him, his eyes laced with passion, and serenity.
"I'm glad I brought you here too."
Right then and there, I felt something strike through me that made me want him even more. He slowly leaned in, tilting his head to face mine, his eyes narrowing down at my lips as I was unsure as to whether or not I should prevent him from kissing me.
I didn't want to stop him.
His face was merely an inch away from mine, as he brushed his nose against mine, giving me a shy smile, his dimples displaying perfectly. I felt my cheeks fluster, and my own lips curve into a genuine smile before his lips softly pressed against mine.
Sure enough, his tongue slowly slipped its way into my mouth, caressing mine gently making the butterflies in my stomach swirl with excitement.
Our lips were moving perfectly with one another, as his right hand gently cupped my cheek, softly rubbing his thumb against it while his other hand pressed firmly on my hip - my hands still on the railing.
I felt his tongue massage mine, and suddenly, my right hand lifted to caress his neck as we began going deeper into the kiss. I felt so calm kissing him.
This surely was more passionate and slower, than the ones I'd experienced earlier that were full of lust and electricity.
I had begun kissing him so much, that I didn't even realize how softly I moaned against his lips, until he deepened the kiss asking for more entrance; which I happily accepted as I was enjoying this moment way too much to pull away.
The kiss had become softer, more gentle as the intensity of it decreased and the movements slow down. He slowly, painfully fucking slowly, removed his tongue from mine, as our lips continued to softly press against one another before we completely detached from the kiss.
I was breathless.
Fluttering my eyes open, I saw a wide smile plastered on his face and was quick to join his happiness as he pressed his lips once more against mine in a haste, gentle peck, before he spun me around to face him.
He took my hand in his, and tilted his head, beginning to walk backwards, "Come on, love."
I wondered where he was taking me now, but my feet instantly trailed behind him as I was still stuck on that kiss we ravelled in just a few seconds prior.
He was good at what he was doing.
The worst part was, he knew it too.

10 Votes & 5 Comments for the next chapter!
I really enjoyed writing this chapter because it was finally a cute one, and the #Harella kiss wasn't too heated and extra like the ones written in earlier Chapters.
Comment what you thought of the Chapter!
Xx