Chapter 24

We were on the top deck enjoying our brunch.
There was a buffet table stacked with breakfast and lunch foods, and my mouth was watering at the sight of them. I practically wanted to load my plate with everything that was in front of me. As I was about to load up my plate with the delicious foods, the chef behind the counter stopped me telling me that I was to order the food once seated. I was confused as to why it worked that way, but I was starving so I didn't object.
Harry and I were seated at a table on the top deck at the back of the boat – yacht – and from the looks of it, we were somewhere in the middle of the ocean. I could have cared less, though. The view couldn't have been beat. The sun was beaming down on us, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, and the ocean water was a clear blue.
I was quick to order – ordering eggs benedict, and an iced coffee. Harry, on the other hand, ordered a turkey sandwich with a glass of some green liquid that I believe was kale juice.
He was quite the healthy boy.
Along with our orders came a big bowl of multiple fruits that left me mouth watering once again.
Taking a sip of my iced coffee, I gazed in awe at how magnificent everything looked. Between the delicious foods, the view, and the handsome man sitting across from me, it wasn't possible to find a single flaw.
I lost myself in the moment, when a flash snapped me out of my daze. I merely jumped at the blindness of the bright flash.
For a second, I thought there were paparazzi on the boat to take pictures of our date to post on social media, but when I looked over at Harry displaying a goofy, dimpled smile while holding a polaroid camera, I caught on.
"Sorry," he apologized, giggling at my sudden reaction to the flash.
I didn't really know how to ask him why he took a photo of me.
My eyebrows furrowing, and puzzled expression gave away my thoughts, as he spoke up;
"I also really enjoy photography. When something beautiful catches my eye, I have to take a picture of it," his words left me blushing, "And when I saw you staring out into the sea, the light was shining down on you perfectly, and with the view I just thought–"
I couldn't hold back a laugh, allowing my head to fall, cheeks flustered.
"Sorry," he apologized once more noticably embarrassed.
I shook my head, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, my cheeks still heated, "No, no its alright. You just startled me."
Harry put the camera down, waving the picture he just took of me back and forth to reveal the art.
Polaroid camera's worked that way. I've never seen someone with one before. Everyone just always took pictures on their phones. Harry Styles was old fashioned at its finest.
"Can I see it?" I asked, making his eyes meet mine.
"Erm–ye–yeah," He seemed somewhat self conscious about showing it to me.
Maybe he thought I wouldn't like it.
The polaroid picture was revealed after a few seconds, and he handed it over to me.
The picture was held in my hands, as my eyes scanned over it, taking in every spec of detail it held.
Much to my surprise, the picture was actually quite beautiful – angelic, almost – the sun was making my dark hair shine through the strands, my waves looking almost elegant, and every color of the picture from the ocean in the background, to the blue of my flannel and the vibrant multicolors of the fruit on my plate made the picture that much more captivating, and all tied into one, leaving me absolutely breathless.
"Oh, wow. Its stunning, Harry."
My eyes glanced up too meet his. The glowing green melting into me, and the pearly whites showing his dimples into a wide smile.
"You really like it?"
How cute was he.
I nodded, grinning from ear to ear, "Its amazing. You're talented in more ways than one. I'm absolutely mesmerized."
"If you like that, I have a studio around the corner from my flat. It has all of my laminated photos hanging on the walls. Lots of bright colors. I'm sure its something you'd fancy," he suggested, using that british word again.
I was wondering when he was going to say something british again.
"I'd love to see it someday," I accepted his generous offer to show me his art work.

And he claimed I was a mystery.. this man was full on wonders I was eager to find out.

10 Votes & 5 Comments for the next chapter!
Good morning loves, hope you all are well.
Please do comment what you thought of this chapter. I really enjoy reading your comments, and the positive feedback I receive leaves me astonished.
I'm so glad you guys are enjoying my novel.
Xx