Luke || Jemma

L U KE

She must think I'm insane if she believes I'm going to let her go out looking like some whore. I make my way to the bathroom to find her standing there in her short dress. I clearly remember that dress, as that's the exact dress she wore the night we met. I knew what went through my mind as she walked around the party, just thought of having her underneath me as I took her anyway I wanted was what I pictured and dreamt of.

But I have that now and I'm not going to let some other guy thinking the exact damn thing. She smiles at me as if that will ease my anger. I stare blankly at her as I eye her out fit. She stops whatever she is doing and turns to me. "What?" she questions crossing her arms over her very noticeable cleavage.

"You know damn well what" I speak up. We have discussed outfit choices before and the same answer always comes out if her mouth, you are not my father. I'm quite happy with that one but not with this attire. I walk out of the bathroom feeling as I know exactly where this is going.

"Oh I clearly dont, enlighten me please" she says with a hint of sarcasm.

"You need to change into something not so revealing" I state gesturing to her chest.

"I'm just going out with the girls, nothing will happen" she states stepping closer to me. I back away knowing her sexual favors wouldn't fix this fucking problem.

"I know what guys are thinking when girls where stuff like this, and I don't want them thinking that about you."

"Why so damn overprotective? I don't want no one else!" she says raising her voice. "I have you, Luke just trust me."

"How can I trust you when to dress like a whore?" I yell out of frustration, she knows how I feel but clearly it means Jack shit to her.

"Your implying I'm a whore?" I stand there fully not able to answer that question. My body soon gets a mind of it's own as my head begins to nod. She huffs before storming out of the room.

"Thanks Luke, now I actually know what you think of me!" I hear her voice down the hall. I walk out of the room, trying to come up with the best option to stop her from leaving. As I make my way to her she is slowly opening the door. I push it back, swiftly locking it. "You're not leaving."

"Your such a jackass" she mummers as she pushes at my chest.

"Oh really you didn't feel that way earlier today."

"You weren't acting like this, I don't understand why you're being like this" she shouts as she gestures to me.

I understand why I'm acting like this but I couldn't just come out and tell her. She wouldn't want to hear such a thing like this in this time, I can't really form the words myself. "You never fucking explain anything, go to hell."

I watch as she pushes past me and heads upstairs, not wasting anytime of chucking her shoes in my direction. Thankfully dodging them, I know I pissed her off, but I wasn't going to let her leave like that. If she left mad at me she wouldn't come back. I finally think of the words that she needs to hear before heading upstairs.

Opening the bedroom door I see her sitting up in the bed with a book in her hands. She doesn't look up at me, or even yet want to acknowledge me. I sigh knowing a lot of making up is coming soon. I crawl into the bed laying my head on her lap. I reach for the book pulling it out of her hands and placing it beside me. "Babe?" I question glancing up at her.

She doesn't look at me as she keeps her eyes locked forward. I reach grabbing her hand in mine, bringing it to my lips as I leave a little kiss on the back of her hand. Her eyes soon look down at me, I know she is mad but this needs to be said. "There is a reason behind my actions." I speak up. "I would have never guessed" she states rolling her eyes. Her hands soon begin playing in my hair. It was something that she loved doing but never admire to it.

"I love you" I finally speak the words. She stops her actions as her eyes get wide. "Luke Hemmings did you just say you love me?" she questions. I nod, I sit up in the bed to where I'm facing her. A smile soon spreads across her beautiful face. She doesn't say anything as she moves closer to me. She places herself on my lap with her legs wrapped around my waist. "I love you too" she says before placing her lips on mine.